Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M24

tn_rider

13 minutes ago, IXFE said:

What’s the big rush? I honestly don’t get it.

Are you all going to buy one?  I didn’t think so. If you were you would have already walked into your dealer, expressed interest, and then you too would be part of the secret club. 

Heck don’t even have to walk in, just text or call them. Ask for the pics and info, and they will spill them beans 😁

48 minutes ago, vanamp said:

But 90% of that list is vague usless info. I could start a new thread about a 2021 model copy and paste that list and it would probably be 95% accurate. Its like a horoscope. 

There is enough valid info that if someone is really in the market for one they would go get info from the dealer.  And to say all these things could be posted about any model year is a stretch - brand new model, with major items like interior, helm, and stereo available only on that model.   When has Malibu ever done that?   First year in history where Malibu is releasing their supercharged motor - never happened before.  

• Like 2

The batteries are moved up front in every model refresh I can think of across the lineup and has been for several years now.  And even in models like my 2016 LSV, there wasn’t a walkthrough due to the factory bow hard tank.  The batteries up there help add weight so most aren’t run near the extra bow weight, of any, on the updated models.  

18 minutes ago, Chappy said:

Friend of mine just ordered an M240, here is the pic from the boat builder. No additional details that hasn't already been hinted at on here 18" prop, integrated surf gate, new SC Malibu engine, new ballast design/system and new stereo.   He said the dealer doesn't even know that much about it. Can't wait to get behind it in the spring!

M240.jpg

Oh no what have you done! This was supposed to stay super secret for only those in the know!  :help:

2 minutes ago, Raleigh said:

Oh no what have you done! This was supposed to stay super secret for only those in the know!  :help:

I know, I guess I am in trouble with the Malibu Secret Service now!

2 hours ago, Chappy said:

Friend of mine just ordered an M240, here is the pic from the boat builder. No additional details that hasn't already been hinted at on here 18" prop, integrated surf gate, new SC Malibu engine, new ballast design/system and new stereo.   He said the dealer doesn't even know that much about it. Can't wait to get behind it in the spring!

M240.jpg

Is that pink or red?

3 hours ago, spikew919 said:

Is that a cooler tray that slides in and out behind the drivers seat?  Or  am I the only one seeing that with me good eye 👁

Yes , I hope there will be option for refrigerator same as new X26 

1 minute ago, robbieg247 said:

You seem sour . Ha 

Maybe those who know things should just clam up in the future and not drop any hints, etc.

Keep it all pure speculation until the official release. You know, to keep the complainers happy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1