Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Glassy glass (#2)

Sparky450

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Perfect water this morning. 

Unfortunately it was a work day at the lake. Moved our docks out 10 feet.

Due to issues with our dam, the water level is being held low for the next six to eight years. 

20230617_065713.jpg

Edited by Murphys
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 5:51 AM, braindamage said:

Sunrise set while on vacation in Wisconsin 

IMG_1689.jpeg

IMG_1690.jpeg

This is the first time I have ever read the words vacation and sunrise together.  I had no idea people got up that early on vacation. 

• Haha 4
14 hours ago, Bozboat said:

This is the first time I have ever read the words vacation and sunrise together.  I had no idea people got up that early on vacation. 

Go to Tahiti.  Five hours behind Central time means even I get to see the sunrise!

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, bcoppess23 said:

That is one of my favorite views right there coming out of Whitman!  So jealous!

It became one of mine today! This is our first time on this end of the lake. I’ll be back for sure!!!

Although we were able to find glass all day and keep the wakeboards out, it did end up not quite as pleasant.  

IMG_1750.jpeg

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, Joshuntnd said:

It became one of mine today! This is our first time on this end of the lake. I’ll be back for sure!!!

Although we were able to find glass all day and keep the wakeboards out, it did end up not quite as pleasant.  

IMG_1750.jpeg

Looks like it ended pretty well with a drink in hand.