Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Glassy glass (#2)

Sparky450

1 hour ago, vaporbluebu said:

Actually it’s still in Utah…Flaming Gorge.

I need to get up there.  I have not been there since I was a kid.  Floating the Green right there in a canoe was definitely one of the most terrifying experiences of my younger years.  

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

That leftern-most lift in the above pic is my family's dock. I'll be there in two weeks. 

Just missed you . . . You probably would have ignored me anyways having the Nautique now :biggrin:

Is there gas on the lake?

3 hours ago, DAI said:

Just missed you . . . You probably would have ignored me anyways having the Nautique now :biggrin:

Is there gas on the lake?

No gas 

I'm sure you're one of those "giant surf boats" that are taking over the lake per the weekly reports I get. Lol

24 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

No gas 

I'm sure you're one of those "giant surf boats" that are taking over the lake per the weekly reports I get. Lol

I respected the skiers glass this am. 

There are more jet skis than surf boats.

1 hour ago, DAI said:

I respected the skiers glass this am. 

There are more jet skis than surf boats.

Yeah. The jet skis doubled in the last year. Big shack on the north end changed hands and grandparents bought each grandkid their own. It's been awesome... 

43 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

Yeah. The jet skis doubled in the last year. Big shack on the north end changed hands and grandparents bought each grandkid their own. It's been awesome... 

The wife and I got close to buying that house when it was for sale.  Unfortunately we could not find a properly management company in the area we could use since it was going to be primarily an investment property.

My kids were asking if there was a sand bar on the lake where we could park the boat and they could swim.  I thought I read there was one on the south end by the island, but I could not find it this morning.  Happen to know if there is one?

8 hours ago, DAI said:

Lake Lucerne, northwoods of Wisconsin.

83855A14-6CBD-4484-B0F2-A38E4F295070.jpeg

We're up on South Twin in Conover/Phelps this week.  The southwest wind has been killing the big lake.  Still glass compared to a busy weekend in Lake Country!

1 hour ago, efjeld said:

We're up on South Twin in Conover/Phelps this week.  The southwest wind has been killing the big lake.  Still glass compared to a busy weekend in Lake Country!

Nice.  Beautiful temperature so far this week up here, could be less windy.

Edited by DAI
On 7/25/2021 at 12:16 PM, UWSkier said:

That leftern-most lift in the above pic is my family's dock. I'll be there in two weeks. 

You going to be up there during the Footstock weekend? 21-22.