Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

About to order an 07 VLX

Havok

I have a trasom pad on my boat, it works great. Very few scratches on the transom of which they are acquired when I forgot or am to lazy to put it on. Highly recommended if you have beginners or young people wakeboarding.

I can't even imagine how many digits there will be in that price tag in Canadian dollars. Shocking.gif But worth every Canadian penny. (do you still use pennies?)

Welcome! As above, heated seat is an amazing comfort. The wife wasn't convinced when I optioned it in, but now considers it a necessity on any future boat we buy.

Two port heater? Go with three, you won't be sorry.

I have a trasom pad on my boat, it works great. Very few scratches on the transom of which they are acquired when I forgot or am to lazy to put it on. Highly recommended if you have beginners or young people wakeboarding.

Where did you get the pad from? Must be detachable?

BTW - the order is in, and I got the heated seat too. My wife talked me into it. How do all you Bu owners make it through the painful winter???

How do all you Bu owners make it through the painful winter???

You need to get yourself some Malibu P0RN! Love.gif I like the 2002-2004 Malibu DVD's the best! Then some good wakeboard or ski videos. Make sure you also have access to your boat in the winter so you can sit in it and listen to the stereo. You might also try a pair of sunglasses, a squirt bottle that you can use to spray yourself in the face with water, and something to drink! It works!

Where did you get the pad from? Must be detachable?

BTW - the order is in, and I got the heated seat too. My wife talked me into it. How do all you Bu owners make it through the painful winter???

This site gets many of us through. I went through a similar thing last year, we took delivery of our '06 on Sept. 30. We still managed to get around 30 hours on it as I recall before the snow flew. :)

Soory I don't recal the guy I got if from got it over a year ago from a guy on the old board. It does detach and attach in about 5 seconds.

Re: the Canuck/Canadian thing - if I was informed correctly, Wizard Lake Marine is Malibu's fifth largest retailer. Pretty impressive given our short season and inclinations towards ice sports!

Re: the Canuck/Canadian thing - if I was informed correctly, Wizard Lake Marine is Malibu's fifth largest retailer. Pretty impressive given our short season and inclinations towards ice sports!

Well how many Malibu dealerships are there in Canada, eh?

Just in our area, we have 5 dealerships within 100mi don'tcha know...

Yeah that is what Don Said last time I was there. I think that is great, now they just have to put a dealer a little closer to Calgary so we can oogle over the new boats once in a while. I was up there in summer and the only boat they had to sell was a 82 or so Ski Nautique ($14,000) . I think Wizard does a great job with their customers and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a new boat from them.

Wizard Lake Marine - fifth largest - world wide....

Generally speaking and in Western Canada, one dealer per province (Ron in BC has three locations however).

Edited by KokaneeKonsumer

Well how many Malibu dealerships are there in Canada, eh?

Just in our area, we have 5 dealerships within 100mi don'tcha know...

We have 1 in Alberta, Wizard Lake Marine (close to Edmonton) 1 (that I know of) in B.C. Malibu Marine (Kelowna B.C.) and as far as Saskatchewan I don't know.

We also have Tige Dealership in Calgary and Supra/Moomba, and also Calabria and Ski Supreme. Mastercraft is in Edmonton and Nautique as well. We used to MB Sports but they shut it down. There is a Sanger Dealer and also a Gekko dealer south of Calgary too.

Wizard Lake Marine - fifth largest - world wide....

Generally speaking and in Western Canada, one dealer per province (Ron in BC has three locations however).

Yes I do Recall that now. Maybe that is Where RuTat is hiding.

You need to get yourself some Malibu P0RN!

Boy we are sad lot - snow forecast for tomorrow. I got to say that Wizzard Lake Marine has been great to deal with. Too far away for a quicky though. I guess the videos I downloaded will have to do.