Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu's 2007 Website is UP!

larrys

Nice to see AmyM on here. Thanks for the clarification and info!

Jerry, on my own for the '08 is right in more ways than one. I think the CFO would leave me alone for that one as well. :(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• WakeGirl

• SunriseH2OSkier

• Malibudude

Amy, welcome to the site! What a pleasure to have you here!

I really like the look of the 2007 site (ah, and the 2007 boat line-up of course :blush: )!

Good job, congrats!

One thing though:

Your steering-wheel & throttle-knob manufacturer is

ISOTTA not ISSOTTA ;)

www.isotta.it

volante-2005-nero_maxi.jpg

I know, I know, I'm really anal about little things like that ...

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....ost&p=50263

But I found that mis-spelling in the brochures since 2003. :(

Edited by Chaabo

Does anyone have the inside scoop on iSpec for the 2007 boats. I am dying to see what my LXI is going to look like with my colors and accessories.

Signed

Getting impatient but dealing with it for now. Crazy.gif

Does anyone have the inside scoop on iSpec for the 2007 boats. I am dying to see what my LXI is going to look like with my colors and accessories.

Signed

Getting impatient but dealing with it for now. Crazy.gif

Dealers should already have it, they typically get it a month or so before its online.... Unless there doing something different this year Dontknow.gif

Good catch. I will make that change. I learn new stuff from you guys all of the time. The Crew is on it!

And you’re particular, not anal. Nothing wrong with that.

And thanks for all of the welcome messages. We are always watching the site, but yesterday was my first post. Glad to be here.

Oh and I would love to take total credit for the new web site, but there were a ton of other Malibu people involved. Our IS department, or "The Nerds" as we affectionately refer to them, made the web site happen. Believe it or not we do the whole thing in house. They give us that ability. They are an intelligent bunch of guys. The site wouldn't be what it is without them.

Enough out of me. Take care...

Amy

Edited by amym

I still can't believe that malibu managed to lose the press photos of the normal VLX. (my friend's boat.)

Notice they have the Ispec and one picture with it in the backgound. Crazy.gif

Overall the site looks great, and I still want me's some of those '07 switch pannels... ;)

Edited by DRAGON88
Good catch. I will make that change. I learn new stuff from you guys all of the time. The Crew is on it!

And thanks for all of the welcome messages. We are always watching the site, but yesterday was my first post. Glad to be here.

Oh and I would love to take total credit for the new web site, but there were a ton of other Malibu people involved. Our IS department, or "The Nerds" as we affectionately refer to them, made the web site happen. Believe it or not we do the whole thing in house. They give us that ability. They are an intelligent bunch of guys. The site wouldn't be what it is without them.

Amy

Certainly not enough out of you Amy, we always welcome the attention from Malibu HQ folks.

Amy

Big Brother! Biggrin.gif

Welcome Amy - nice to hear from the horses mouth ( not that you're a horse - I'll just shut up now, carry on ).

Does Amy know when the 2007 ispec will be up and running? I've got money down on a 2007 RLxi and want to start playing with colors! Thanks in advance.

Guys I have to ask (AMY ?),

Just want to make sure that the pricing is still right on the LX ($37700) and the IRide ($36900) ???

Here in Australia the IRide is $AU9000 over the LX.. Seems strange to be cheaper? (especially with the Illusion X)

If it is then good luck to you guys. Moving up from a ski boat to an entry level wake boat and actually paying less for it is pretty cool considering you can choose either a wake or diamond hull.

Cheers Dannie

Just want to make sure that the pricing is still right on the LX ($37700) and the IRide ($36900) ???

Here in Australia the IRide is $AU9000 over the LX.. Seems strange to be cheaper? (especially with the Illusion X)

If it is then good luck to you guys. Moving up from a ski boat to an entry level wake boat and actually paying less for it is pretty cool considering you can choose either a wake or diamond hull.

Cheers Dannie

Two options that would put it over the LX are the Wedge and the mid ballast. Without those, you wouldn't have a very good wake boat.

Cheers Dannie

That's not an option on the Ride series. SV23 Wake hull only.

Well, im no Amy...Obviously... but to answer some questions the Cut Diamond Hull and the V25 Wake Hull are not options on the ride series (as Tracie pointed out) But, the pricing is correct Dannie.. =)

and Euro, you got PM... =)

Edited by Adam