Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trailer Bow Strap.... Option??

gregtay

On 4/12/2021 at 10:11 AM, lonestar said:

Thank you. Looks about right. I have 12" from bow eye to trailer ring.

That should just work. I was concerned when mine arrived it would be to short.  My boat is still at the dealer for warranty work so won't know if my rigged setup will work for another week.  

1 hour ago, MystiikVLX said:

Where can you buy a backup safety bow trailer strap if the trailer doesn't come with one?

Did you select the option when you ordered? MSRP was around $100 if I remember correctly from my build this year. 

2 hours ago, MystiikVLX said:

Where can you buy a backup safety bow trailer strap if the trailer doesn't come with one?

Any rigging shop (ie. where truckers get tie-downs, chains etc.) can make you one.  Maybe $30 bucks.

• 2 years later...
On 6/4/2020 at 11:16 PM, Sparky450 said:

Typically with construction the center third doesn’t matter. But what is wrong with this location. F1C1169A-DEFC-43E5-8FE4-F82F8C50E9AA.thumb.jpeg.0f663dc580400c68f32113e8b67264c9.jpeg

What is the purpose of this loop?

On 8/7/2023 at 7:46 AM, oldjeep said:

Place to attach a safety chain - kind of a dumb location, but better than nothing

What I was thinking it must be for, but thought it wasn't an ideal location as well.