Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Interior decision

pauley71

22 hours ago, surfdude said:

I went with this. My hull doesn’t have that much black, and has red though. That much red might be a little obnoxious, we’ll see when it gets here

CA132864-0A9D-45F3-B802-2A36A85C4753.png

I love the all red, that will look great!

The new "Thing' is more solid colors and not as much patchwork on the new boats. I'm seeing more dealer and customer orders going this way. Will it stay around? Who knows, but I have seen it in the last few years in other boat brands across the country. Last year at the Miami show there were several Chris Craft boats with interiors like these, among others. I think it puts a bit of the Luxury look back in the boats that have lost the carpeted look. It takes away the boring look of all the fiberglass inside the interiors for me.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-18_at_10_14.40_AM.png

image002.jpg

On 1/18/2019 at 8:24 AM, Ronnie said:

The new "Thing' is more solid colors and not as much patchwork on the new boats. I'm seeing more dealer and customer orders going this way. Will it stay around? Who knows, but I have seen it in the last few years in other boat brands across the country. Last year at the Miami show there were several Chris Craft boats with interiors like these, among others. I think it puts a bit of the Luxury look back in the boats that have lost the carpeted look. It takes away the boring look of all the fiberglass inside the interiors for me.

Screen_Shot_2019-01-18_at_10_14.40_AM.png

image002.jpg

Totally agree, love the new solid and dark color trend.  Definitely looks more high end!