Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rudder trim / pulling

@Clearprop:  If you can visually see a difference, there is an excellent change it will be very noticeable.  When tuning a prop for slalom skiers, where one wants the boat to pull slightly or moderately to be easier to control through a ski course, small changes make a significant difference.  @ahopkinsVTX has the suggestion I would concur with, if incorrect rudder it should be a simple swap to correct the issue.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

That’s annoying for sure but if it solves the problem and pretty minor thing in the grand scheme of things! 

I sure hope that's all it is/was.

Interesting....glad you found the real problem. Does that mean there is someone on a Sunscape 25 wondering why the boat won't turn?

Bob

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Brantb said:

Good to hear. Did you ever get the hole repaired? Any idea what caused it?

The hole came from someone at the factory that went a little 'drill happy'.  The hole was from the inside out... odd but repaired.  I'm just happy that everything was fixed in a timely fashion and all is well!

• Like 1