Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I've seen the light

skisix@38

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• edwin

• SGY

• skisix@38

• DRAGON88

Wasn't Parrish's 2@43 behind a MC wiped off for boat lane deviation? Im sure it was the lack of tracking on the MC that caused him to lose a WR Tongue.gifROFL.gif (for those who don't get the implied humor, its a joke)

Edited by martho

Edwina, love your signature line. You crack me up! I have a banana that I'll sell you for cheap--skisix will be setting the price.

I'll give ya $24k for that overworked, undermaintained barge

$64K and he'll throw in a '03 RLXi! Deal?

I'm glad to hear that you have friends over on PN, keep 'em and spread the sport around but, you sound as if you are pointing figures to someone else with the "user name" comment. Take responsibility for your actions.

Greg, I'm all for taking responsibilities for my actions, and honestly if I were to post a thread on PN I would have posted it myself, I have no minions to do my bidding, I need no minions to do my bidding. If I had honestly started a thread on PN I would have no problem coming forward about it.

I think someone hit the nail on the head earlier. CC owners think so highly of their boat as they look at it in the driveway and don't take the opportunity to get it wet to uncover the fact that it's no better than anything else.

What a reach, you can't really believe that. Come on remove the chip off your shoulder!

For Comedic value only-here are BU owners trying to explain CC's high ratings

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....=3877&st=40

Here is the funniest

I think someone hit the nail on the head earlier. CC owners think so highly of their boat as they look at it in the driveway and don't take the opportunity to get it wet to uncover the fact that it's no better than anything else.

See the similarities yet? But hey if you want to think it's all some kind of big conspiracy, by all means go for it. I just want clear my name, because I am not a wuss who would run back to PN to tattle. Perhaps over the next few years you will come to notice that about my postings...

1. Excellent Call on the similiarities. I didn't expect that kind of back and forth, it was only for comedic value.

2. Dragon88 don't know him at all. Clear his name.

3. Ski6- I hope I didn't misrepresent any of your comments/stereotypes. Hopefully they spoke for themselves.

Since a huge majority of the people on the board cannot run 15off at 34mph, it's sure hard to say how one boat is better than the other for slalom.

You elitist snob!!! Who says you need to be able to run 15' @34 to appreciate a slalom wake?

If only I knew how to use the search button... ROFL.gif

A lot of people seem to be setting PB's behind MC's perhaps we've ALL been drinking the wrong brand of Kool Aid... Crazy.gif

oh oh i got my pb last week 3@28 behind an mc!

Shaken/stirred, strake/chine, wing/fin, 220/221....whatever it takes. :lol:

Careful, Tracie, he doesn't like to be challenged, confronted, or corrected. His record speaks for itself, just ask him. Sorry about the above, two of them were mine, but I have a penchant for accuracy.

Perhaps if one spends enough time typing with adolescents, one begins to act like one. Me, I'd rather go out and REALLY go skiing. YMMV

Sorry I can't jump on the Malibu Bandwagon here. . .

He's kidding, don't take it so hard. He just likes to yank on chains.

SkiSix,

Strake/chine I remember( thank you VinRLX for correcting me :) ), Wing/fin and 220/221 I don't recall, did I have an issue with that before?

Shaken/stirred- everyone know Bond, James Bond. Tongue.gif

Dang skisix looks like somebody wee wee'd in your Kool-Aid :)

Yep some one must have but I still don't get it. Must be a ski thing.

My bet is that he's been over on some other forums stirring things up again & they got ugly, as they usually do when he waxes on about how great the RLXI is. ROFL.gif

Wasn't ours (this time). I think I saw where it went down and figured all my answers would be questioned over here (wait a minute, spin that one around, reverse it, that's better).

Greg, I custom fit a "winshield dip" joke over on PN for you and got nothing.

In my opinion, people like me who struggle with 15 off all the time need the perfect wake an pull more than anyone. The good skiers need to be challenged.

Edited by east tx skier
Strake/chine I remember( thank you VinRLX for correcting me :) ), Wing/fin and 220/221 I don't recall, did I have an issue with that before?

I said two were mine. 220/221 Tracie would have to account for. And her name is spelled ie, not y. Crazy.gif

Dang skisix looks like somebody wee wee'd in your Kool-Aid :)

Yep some one must have but I still don't get it. Must be a ski thing.

My bet is that he's been over on some other forums stirring things up again & they got ugly, as they usually do when he waxes on about how great the RLXI is. ROFL.gif

Wasn't ours (this time). I think I saw where it went down and figured all my answers would be questioned over here (wait a minute, spin that one around, reverse it, that's better).

Greg, I custom fit a "winshield dip" joke over on PN for you and got nothing.

In my opinion, people like me who struggle with 15 off all the time need the perfect wake an pull more than anyone. The good skiers need to be challenged.

I agree. I'm an open water skier and I appreciate a great wake as much as Chris Parrish does. I skied behind an '01 Response 2 weeks ago and it was excellent.

Careful, Tracie, he doesn't like to be challenged, confronted, or corrected. His record speaks for itself, just ask him. Sorry about the above, two of them were mine, but I have a penchant for accuracy.

Perhaps if one spends enough time typing with adolescents, one begins to act like one. Me, I'd rather go out and REALLY go skiing. YMMV

VinRlx. Lets review. In February, Skisix posts a pro-Bu comment on a forum thread with some of its members smarting because CC wins its fourth consecutive JD award. Now in September, he gets attacked by a few on two forums taking what he said largely out of context. You followup and rub salt in the wound by implying that that Skisix is too arrogant to take correction. How can you say that when he's admitted to being wrong about CC products all along? Yahoo.gif So much for your "penchant for accuracy". I have an idea, why don't you stick to "spelling contests".

As you once told me, "stick a sock in it". Tease2.gif

Edited by SGY

Ya know what Jack, you're getting a little close to malicious there, if not just completely ridiculous. By cautioning someone about challenges, confrontations, or being corrected and then leaving it opened, you're conjuring less than flattering images of someone who has long demonstrated a willingness to help anyone at any skill level, on any subject. I've engaged in, observed, and learned from many debates that were resolved by the subject of your slander.

If you ever get the chance to meet Greg in person you'll find out he is a skilled skier, instructor, a great friend, and a dedicated family man. He's also more than capable of holding his own in a challenge.

You might want to pump up your credentials a little before you go throwing out a "Me, I'd rather go out and REALLY go skiing" as if we're all here doing this instead of skiing in the ideal conditions offered by the afternoon of a work day or the middle of the night.

That post doesn't really sound like Jack. Perhaps he didn't have enough time to type it properly or, which can happen to anyone of us, perhaps his wife fed him nails for breakfast that day. Anyway, PN is amused by this thread.

I said two were mine. 220/221 Tracie would have to account for. And her name is spelled ie, not y. Crazy.gif

While I don't want to be officially part of this thread, 220/221 is a reference from Mr. Mom, the Michael Keaton movie.

Ya know what Jack, you're getting a little close to malicious there, if not just completely ridiculous. By cautioning someone about challenges, confrontations, or being corrected and then leaving it opened, you're conjuring less than flattering images of someone who has long demonstrated a willingness to help anyone at any skill level, on any subject. I've engaged in, observed, and learned from many debates that were resolved by the subject of your slander.

If you ever get the chance to meet Greg in person you'll find out he is a skilled skier, instructor, a great friend, and a dedicated family man. He's also more than capable of holding his own in a challenge.

You might want to pump up your credentials a little before you go throwing out a "Me, I'd rather go out and REALLY go skiing" as if we're all here doing this instead of skiing in the ideal conditions offered by the afternoon of a work day or the middle of the night.

I'll second those sentiments. Right now Skisix is in Grand Junction freezing his tail off at a tourney because he promised his son that they could go and camp. He didn't want to go because of the cold weather and wind but he got home from work and Seth had all his camping gear ready. Greg couldn't break the little guy's heart. He's a better man than I.

gotta agree with GT and the Nautique owner (did I just say that ?)...Greg's a solid guy, good peeps.

Nautiques are the bomb. Just ask Greg. (Not ready to let that die yet. Nope! :lol: ) I bet he's setting a new PB behind an 06 196 as we type.

Yahoo.gif So much for your "penchant for accuracy". I have an idea, why don't you stick to "spelling contests". As you once told me, "stick a sock in it". Tease2.gif

I stand corrected.

know what Jack, you're getting a little close to malicious there, . . .you're conjuring less than flattering images of someone who has long demonstrated a willingness to help anyone at any skill level, on any subject.

You are right, I apologize.

Not at all what I meant. I won't explain or justify because, clearly, I was rude.

That post doesn't really sound like Jack. Perhaps he didn't have enough time to type it properly

Thank you. I shouldn't have typed it at all.

I'm sorry, Greg. You've done nothing to deserve those comments. I will remove all of my posts from this thread if you would like, or leave them to my embarrassment.

I apologize to the rest of you as well. I regret my actions and will be more considerate in the future.

Edited by VinRLX