Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

39 minutes ago, CJAY said:

Seems like a great idea for with elderly family members if the price is right.  My guess is it's not a cheap upgrade

I don’t suppose MSRP pricing is a government secret.  Others that have ordered can confirm but it is around $2100 if I recall.  Probably not a bad price relative to the cost of the boat.  

• Like 3

we got some of that pink baby sunscreen at costco (of course, so it's a two pack and they're yuge).  Dunno what we were thinking.  It NEVER rubs in.  ever.  My boat looked like a bunch of mimes all summer.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shawndoggy said:

we got some of that pink baby sunscreen at costco (of course, so it's a two pack and they're yuge).  Dunno what we were thinking.  It NEVER rubs in.  ever.  My boat looked like a bunch of mimes all summer.

If you think the pink is bad.. the green kids stuff is 100x worse!

I also found the Holy Grail of pacifiers! 

10 hours ago, IXFE said:

58F27837-DD2E-4EF2-B374-EC383FF815C6.jpeg

I think this would be awesome! Little worried about some spray off those hinges

Im wondering how easy it would be to pull it back up when you're up on the platform would you have to bend over reach down pretty far? Similar to many pontoon ladders you have to get down on your knees reach down and pull it up. I know a few of the companies are making them powered now which is very nice!!! 

Malibu ...Make it powered already and take my money! Ha

Edited by The Hulk
2 hours ago, The Hulk said:

I think this would be awesome! Little worried about some spray off those hinges

Im wondering how easy it would be to pull it back up when you're up on the platform would you have to bend over reach down pretty far? Similar to many pontoon ladders you have to get down on your knees reach down and pull it up. I know a few of the companies are making them powered now which is very nice!!! 

Malibu ...Make it powered already and take my money! Ha

I am also thinking of how many times you'll forget to put it back up and have to stop and do it. My son says it is a must have. He even says he would rather have it than the PCM clamping racks which I think are very expensive, but I have been considering them for our 2019 build. Tomorrow, I am going to check to see how much it costs for this step option. I am thinking if it is more than $500, I may have to spend that money elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, bbattiste247 said:

I am also thinking of how many times you'll forget to put it back up and have to stop and do it. My son says it is a must have. He even says he would rather have it than the PCM clamping racks which I think are very expensive, but I have been considering them for our 2019 build. Tomorrow, I am going to check to see how much it costs for this step option. I am thinking if it is more than $500, I may have to spend that money elsewhere. 

The step is $2,158 MSRP

The PTM racks are $3,034 for the first pair (unless you get the GX tower for $10,417 which includes the first set of PTM racks). The second pair is $4,900. 

Apply your favorite discount rate to those MSRP prices. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, The Hulk said:

So after cleaning out the boat today I'm thinking that the G10 Tower needs an automatic sunscreen dispenser from above, and a sun tan oil mister for the ladies.. 

20181001_191359.jpg

I think we have accumulated a similar stash.  The only thing more frustrating is that they all have 1/3 or less left in the tube.  Can you not just finish one off before opening another?

• Like 2
15 hours ago, The Hulk said:

No button? Guess I'll have to wait till 2020

I had a dream last night that this step was actually a powered elevator that would go flat to the ground and you were all over it. :)

• Like 2
14 hours ago, The Hulk said:

So after cleaning out the boat today I'm thinking that the G10 Tower needs an automatic sunscreen dispenser from above, and a sun tan oil mister for the ladies.. 

20181001_191359.jpg

How many empty goldfish and cheetos bags did you clean out with those?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, 85 Barefoot said:

How many empty goldfish and cheetos bags did you clean out with those?

let's just say I took the carpet out set it on the concrete came back later to power wash it and it was home to a lot of ants.. 

Edited by The Hulk
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, IXFE said:

The step is $2,158 MSRP

The PTM racks are $3,034 for the first pair (unless you get the GX tower for $10,417 which includes the first set of PTM racks). The second pair is $4,900. 

Apply your favorite discount rate to those MSRP prices. 

Thanks...Now I see that the step and hardware are additional to the swim platform and would be a pretty expensive option. 

I'm sure in a couple years, they'll just mount the platform to a couple of hydraulic jack plates - then you can just lift someone out of the water straight up to the sunpad level....  (although that would be kind of nice for getting an injured person out of the water)

Did anyone see Mason’s (Upoerleftwake) story on Instagram? He’s at the international Boat builder show and had pictures of Malibu’s new engines on there. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ndahlberg12 said:

Did anyone see Mason’s (Upoerleftwake) story on Instagram? He’s at the international Boat builder show and had pictures of Malibu’s new engines on there. 

Pics.... or it didn't happen! lol  

37748.jpg53176.jpg

• Like 4
22 hours ago, The Hulk said:

or buy a bigger boat :whistle: