Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

21 minutes ago, agarabaghi said:

are the pictures of the ipad down? 

It looks like it.   I'm guessing TMC got a note from Malibu.     

I'd be curious how those discussions go - TMC is unaffiliated but I know in the past, TMC has tried to maintain a good relationship with Bu, although I'm not sure at this point what benefit TMC gets from that.    

1 hour ago, hethj7 said:

It looks like it.   I'm guessing TMC got a note from Malibu.     

I'd be curious how those discussions go - TMC is unaffiliated but I know in the past, TMC has tried to maintain a good relationship with Bu, although I'm not sure at this point what benefit TMC gets from that.    

Eh... not necessarily. Sometimes a user is asked by a dealer to take them down. 

Yeah, the iPad thread seems to be gone.  

Before they pulled it down, I did notice that the 25LSV and no other model has an option for a flip down swim step.  Id be curious to see how this looks and functions.  

22 minutes ago, SCMike said:

Before they pulled it down, I did notice that the 25LSV and no other model has an option for a flip down swim step.  Id be curious to see how this looks and functions.  

If this is the cobalt hardware/design I'll have a 25LSV on my shopping list (for when I can afford a used one in about 10 years.)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SCMike said:

If they have this option on the 23 LSV I will probably upgrade to a 2019 if I can get the DI motor also.

31 minutes ago, Sailvi767 said:

If they have this option on the 23 LSV I will probably upgrade to a 2019 if I can get the DI motor also.

Seems like a cool option, but not enough for me to consider an upgrade from my 2018.

I'd really like to see more on the 25 LSV.  Seems like nothing new has come out in a few weeks.  

ahopkins22LSV
4 minutes ago, SCMike said:

Seems like a cool option, but not enough for me to consider an upgrade from my 2018.

I'd really like to see more on the 25 LSV.  Seems like nothing new has come out in a few weeks.  

They just released the 22 LSV last week??

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Sailvi767 said:

We had that on our Cobalt - it's a great feature.

Perfect place to sit while anchored!

It was kind of a PITA to stow if you weren't in the water though.

26 minutes ago, lmm1967 said:

We had that on our Cobalt - it's a great feature.

Perfect place to sit while anchored!

It was kind of a PITA to stow if you weren't in the water though.

Whaaaat  not powered? Forget it.. maybe it's powered on the M..

1 minute ago, The Hulk said:

Whaaaat  not powered? Forget it.. maybe it's powered on the M..

HA - nope - we had one of the affordable (cheap) Cobalts - not one of those fancy ones where the entire swim step was motorized.

1 hour ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

They just released the 22 LSV last week??

I meant nothing new on the 25LSV.  There were a few spy photos, but nothing else since then.  I want to see more! 

How often are you using your boat with a stowed bimini? I never see them folded in. Heck, most of the time I see people trailer with them out since the newer ones are rated for decently high speeds.

ahopkins22LSV

The tower looks much better in person. And I agree who cares what the bimini looks like folded up. That’s probably oriented like that so when the tower is down the bimini and tower clear everything.