Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

ahopkins22LSV
2 minutes ago, WhiteWaterWeb said:

The power tower isn't a standard feature on the 2019 BLX, is it? Although I can't ever see myself ever even putting mine down that would be a bummer just getting into a 2018 this season.

Neither of the towers are standard. They are both options. You could say the “base” option or first tier option is still the G3.5. 

On 7/23/2018 at 9:23 AM, 85 Barefoot said:

Interestingly, I ordered a redesign that has not been mentioned in this thread yet (that I've seen).  Malibu keeping it well under wraps, apparrently.  So, once again, ordered totally blind as to model and color!  Insert Austin Powers poker scene here.  

Basically to illustrate what you just did..... 

"Hey kids, I got a new batch of your favorite cookies, and they made them better! I am going to put them in the cookie jar out of reach, not give you any hints as to whats different, and no idea when you are going to get to have one."

Don't get me wrong.. I would rather know I am getting a cookie eventually than not know anything at all.. I just want it NOW! 

Edited by AJwakedevil
speling is for loozers
3 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

It’s very nice. Nice to sit sideways without having to pivot. 

Meh, if whoever designed the current seat didn’t make it a scavenger hunt to find the lockout lever it wouldn’t be a big deal. 

2 hours ago, surfdude said:

I think I’m gonna barf!

Yeah, I don't think that color will age well.  A cool option for you guys with yearly upgrades, but a market limiting choice for resale!

2 hours ago, oldjeep said:

Reminds me of a ski jacket I had in the late 80's

It's all back.  Maybe not on the water, but snow ski gear has gone full circle.

that color could be ok in sparse amounts on the outside.  Nice pop of color as an accent.

Is it just me or does it seem like malibu styling lately is a bit out of the 80s?

I am going to see if I can buy a 19 seat for my 18. I really don't like the current seat and Axis moved the pivot handle so that it is virtually impossible to find.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Raimie said:

I am going to see if I can buy a 19 seat for my 18. I really don't like the current seat and Axis moved the pivot handle so that it is virtually impossible to find.

I agree on so many levels! I want that new '19 captains chair!!!