Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

11 minutes ago, onewake09 said:

Page 12. Clicking on the arrow in the link I posted will take you right to the post.

Edited by teamerickson
ahopkins22LSV
51 minutes ago, Falko said:

Wow, loves me some teal...

That’s the color we are going with! Can’t wait to see out interior. It’s goig to be all graphite with black and azure accents. (Azure is that teal flake and interior color above)

1 hour ago, boardjnky4 said:

Here. I edited to remove the original Instagram account

39D5E2F4-0FB6-43EC-8BC5-8DC4D96C3DF1.jpeg

F72DAA24-720B-49F9-88FF-BC2147554DD1.jpeg

Looks like the T23 is getting a similar gel scheme as the T22.

Love the new seat. I hate the locking feature on my 2018 seat, but I just read on the Axis forum how to eliminate the lock. So, I will be working on that this weekend. I actually don't like how everything seems to say 'Axis' now.. .the seat and the speakers seem to be branded now. I like a little less branding for a cleaner less busy look.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Raimie said:

Looks like the T23 is getting a similar gel scheme as the T22.

Love the new seat. I hate the locking feature on my 2018 seat, but I just read on the Axis forum how to eliminate the lock. So, I will be working on that this weekend. I actually don't like how everything seems to say 'Axis' now.. .the seat and the speakers seem to be branded now. I like a little less branding for a cleaner less busy look.

where do you see axis writteon the seats or speakers? 

edit: i see it on the back plastic? hpoefully its not the same plastic used in the engine compartment haha

Edited by agarabaghi
11 minutes ago, teamerickson said:

Or icon 8s? Malibu has special WS grills. But, you probably knew that. ;)

not icons -- note HLCD throat

I thought they might be the forthcoming kickers, but the grille doesn't match those either.

32 minutes ago, teamerickson said:

Page 12. Clicking on the arrow in the link I posted will take you right to the post.

Like i said, show me a picture of a 2019 axis with the mc1 in it. All you are linking is a guy who i said “i spy a WS headunit” 

28 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

I'm still trying to figure out why there are two versions of the G10 pictured.. one with tubes type structure the other one without?

Wondering the same. My guess: G4.5 becomes the standard tower. GX with power becomes the upgrade option.

Edited by boardjnky4
ahopkins22LSV
7 minutes ago, boardjnky4 said:

Wondering the same. My guess: G4.5 becomes the standard tower. GX with power becomes the upgrade option.

G3.5 is still available 

• Like 3
ahopkins22LSV
3 minutes ago, boardjnky4 said:

Dang, yeah what gives with the different pics then. Anyone know what the options are?

I didn’t even notice there were two until Hulk just said something. 

18 minutes ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

I didn’t even notice there were two until Hulk just said something. 

There’s no difference in the black and white towers, it’s just harder to see the details on the white one from the distance and pic resolution.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NWBU said:

There’s no difference in the black and white towers, it’s just harder to see the details on the white one from the distance and pic resolution.

yeah, looking at it with squinty eyes, I could see how the white would blend the lines.

I like the new tower :shrug: