Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 Model Year Updates/Changes

ahopkins22LSV

I believe they put a secondary cooler there. Plus they got rid of those walk over deck pads on the back engine walkovers.   I think the rear fold out slides like the ri257.

Edited by Capdoogie

There appears to be a new helm seat on that metallic teal LSV.  The backside reminds me of the newer Nautique seat.  Also happy to see they nixed the stomp pad on the sundeck.  

www.instagram.com/lakehopatcongmarine

Edited by Cory

Love the new Gel lines on the 25. Also love the updated interior. Still holding the crown for best looking boat on the water IMO.

power tower seems like a fail, especially with that bimini design. What do you gain when it’s folded?? 6” of clearance and still no ability to have an over-tower cover?

I guess I don’t understand the point..... 

I like the boat. But I’m in the camp that’s not crazy about the lines. From the Malibu logo forward it is “interesting.”

Looks like the rear seat back may have the 21vlx contouring?

Edited by SouthsideBoarder
14 minutes ago, TenTwentyOne said:

Love the new Gel lines on the 25. Also love the updated interior. Still holding the crown for best looking boat on the water IMO.

power tower seems like a fail, especially with that bimini design. What do you gain when it’s folded?? 6” of clearance and still no ability to have an over-tower cover?

I guess I don’t understand the point..... 

Pic might be deceiving, but it looks to me like that bimini is on a mount that can rotate down further.

14 minutes ago, 23LSVOwner said:

Pic might be deceiving, but it looks to me like that bimini is on a mount that can rotate down further.

It cant rotate back, its already hitting the hoop. But it can rotate forward.

So here’s what we know so far from pics

-hull and gel line changed 

- power folding tower,  Bimini. May fold down too

-new captains seat.  Sit sideways like Nauitque without moving chair

-PW3

- you can see by gentleman’s leg in pic, rear fold out seat can slide all the way to front,  like ri257

- squared off interior styling like 23lsv

- No sun deck pads

Edited by Capdoogie
1 hour ago, saxton15 said:

Just noticing this now but the vinyl pattern on the 25 looks odd doesn't it?  Maybe once it flips out it lines up?

Conversely, the Axis lines are bang on.  The interiors on both the A22 and T23 look phenomenal. 

where are the photos of the axis? did i miss something?

58 minutes ago, COOP said:

Surf gates not visible, hmmm. integrated into the sides perhaps?

No, they are by the platform- look at a different picture.  Just looks like the "camber" is changed.

ahopkins22LSV
10 minutes ago, boardjnky4 said:

Axis pics? I think they took the story down

From what I was able to see before the story was pulled, it was sharp. A larger T22. I didn’t grab any screen shots of it though. 

3 hours ago, NWBU said:

@The HulkLooks like the new GX power tower folds forward.

AFC511D3-AB04-4100-A8FF-41534DCC810C.jpeg

Eww what's with protruding gel lines.. so this tower is way more in way when down than g4? Further back from windshield? Possibly undrivable under a bridge now? At least now I can kneel down and lower it and drive.. 

The Bimini looks like it's on a swivel but it's probably not a power swivel so what's the point.. Especially when it just raises back up higher than the tower or possibly not much clearance.. 

Rear seat sliding fwd.. ok cool.. I like it although I doubt I would use it much.. it would only be cool if it lays flat into a bed sun pad..

I'll have to wait to see more but does not look like any reason to upgrade to me.. I guess this seals the deal pontoon it is for me next purchase