Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 Deliveries Post Your New Rigs

wbama387

58 minutes ago, BaldEagle said:

Lake Entiat.  It is the Columbia River behind Rocky Reach dam near Wenatchee.  

What are typical water temps there in the summer? We're looking at making a trip to Entiat soon.

Is that a tight water system for surfing...close to shore? We wakeboard on our lake with no issues but I'm wondering if the surf wake will be a bit much - lots of crown land though (no cottages) which is good.

2 hours ago, NWBU said:

What are typical water temps there in the summer? We're looking at making a trip to Entiat soon.

Water is the warmest in late summer, August to end of September.  Highest water temp you will see is about 72 deg but that is really on the surface.  Gets hot over there 90-100 so the 70 deg water does not feel to bad.  If you jump in on Memorial Day though you can expect it to be just over 50 deg if your lucky.  We usually start getting in the water after without wet suit after school is out towards the end of June.  Even then if it is not a nice day can be cold.

2 hours ago, WhiteWaterWeb said:

Is that a tight water system for surfing...close to shore? We wakeboard on our lake with no issues but I'm wondering if the surf wake will be a bit much - lots of crown land though (no cottages) which is good.

The part we spend most of out time on probably averages 1/3 to 1/2 mile wide.  It gets narrower up towards Wells Dam and is wider in other spots.  There are lots of people who wake surf and no issues.  The river helps to disperse some of the wakes as it is always flowing.  Also the lake is well over 40 miles long from dam to dam so lots of room.  Most boaters go up or down river rather than round and round so waves disperse to shore.  We have a dock and a boat lift with no issues.  On a three day weekend it can get kind of ruff but otherwise no issues.  The wind at times generates larger waves than the boats!

On 3/10/2018 at 9:47 PM, alpensurf23 said:

Gotta Post My Buddy's 2018 Blue Chrome Unicorn A24! Crazy Spectrum of colors this Blue chrome puts off depending on which angle you look....

IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0507.JPG

I like it

@goatv thanks brother my friend and I are stoked with how the wrap turned out. He is busy customizing the remaining boat as we speak.. 

IMG_0536.JPG

Edited by alpensurf23
1 hour ago, CBray4 said:

Well boys and girls, it’s here! 2018 A24. SP2, No PW2, rear sliding seat with seat backs, chillax flip up seats, docking and underwater lights, most basic trailer possible, snap in carpet... I’m sure I’m missing stuff! We are excited! Warmer weather please hurry up! 

It’s at the dealer!

congrats on new boat!  How long from build to delivery?  

• Like 3
11 hours ago, goatv said:

congrats on new boat!  How long from build to delivery?  

Spray date was 3/5/18, delivery to the dealer yesterday(3/14/18). We were at the factory last Wednesday(3/7/18) seeing it get finished up/water tested and this Wednesday it was delivered. Pretty quick! We weren't expecting it to get here for a couple weeks at least. I like surprises! I am also in Oklahoma so it wasn't shipped all the way across the US. 

9 hours ago, CBray4 said:

Spray date was 3/5/18, delivery to the dealer yesterday(3/14/18). We were at the factory last Wednesday(3/7/18) seeing it get finished up/water tested and this Wednesday it was delivered. Pretty quick! We weren't expecting it to get here for a couple weeks at least. I like surprises! I am also in Oklahoma so it wasn't shipped all the way across the US. 

Mine was sprayed 2/27 and just reached my dealer yesterday 3/14.  Same distance from Loudon as OKC so timing can really vary.