Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 Deliveries Post Your New Rigs

wbama387

Oh man, I remember this time.   Mine was being built about now last year... after I saw the first pictures from the floor, I was a basket case until I launched mine.    You are going to have a GREAT summer!

3 hours ago, JeffC said:

Oh man, I remember this time.   Mine was being built about now last year... after I saw the first pictures from the floor, I was a basket case until I launched mine.    You are going to have a GREAT summer!

Thanks!  Going to be a tough couple weeks waiting for it to show up here in Washington!  I thought the last couple months waiting for them to start was tough but now seeing it I am ready to get out on the water and break it in.   I can hear my mom saying patience patience patience but I want it now!!!  The wait will make it that much sweater when it shows up and can get the family out on it.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, pauley71 said:

Took delivery today. Can’t wait to get through break in. 

The Malibu wax guy got wax everywhere. I was pushing my dealer for pickup so don’t really blame him. I cleaned it up and took all the warning stickers off of it. Going to install an onboard charger before I take it to our Lakehouse. 

Edit: the new F150 towed so much better than my 2015 GMC Sierra.

819E561D-027A-4B43-A5E9-1397CA78CD0C.jpeg

3E30EACD-2C53-4198-AAA8-E24608930C0D.jpeg

0F0D6C1F-8E47-42D2-AD06-8D80443CE038.jpeg

Beautiful boat. Gotta love that neutral color scheme. New F-150 are beasts too!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all,

New to the site!! Getting my first Malibu tomorrow!!! Can’t wait!!

Not sure how to attach photo  using Iphone and won’t copy and paste? 

Thanks,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...