Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 Deliveries Post Your New Rigs

wbama387

@NWBU why be normal ? You have white interior, call it the SHAMU touch but the black and white combo either way sounds cool. Black can White grill or vice versa.. Live a little!!!:cheers:

35 minutes ago, NWBU said:

Installing 2 pair of Exile surf 9 tower speakers and amp this week and then it will get full Gatorstep next week. 

Someone suggested white cans with black grills would look great with the white hull accent but I’m almost certain I’ll stick with black cans and matte black grills because of the black tower. 

179EB4E4-10AB-4ED7-8529-BB832938ABE8.jpeg

Make sure and take some good pics/notes along the way for when I message you in two weeks when it’s my turn! When you get around to it, can you measure how long your 4 gauge from the amp to the batteries ends up being? 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, IXFE said:

Delivery scheduled for tomorrow. Dealer send me these...

ECDA2CCE-CECA-4837-B342-2E5FD3F97469.jpeg

BAB64266-86E4-429C-97C9-AA60BDC4ED49.jpeg

is that white on the front half of the hull? looks nice

• Like 2

Its finally here!!

I wish my dealer would send me better pictures.   Away on business and am going crazy not being able to see my boat in person.  Pick up next week.

A22tim, snap some better pics for me when you pick up your boat!  I know you are on the way there.

26409660657_abbe3638d7_b.jpgboat4 by Greg Moultrie, on Flickr

26409660787_bd5e48d153_b.jpgboat3 by Greg Moultrie, on Flickr

26409660827_3e1e1f3efd_b.jpgboat2 by Greg Moultrie, on Flickr

• Like 1

Great call on the numbers.  The dealer did this for me prior to delivery so I’m legal.  I found some nice one on amazon that are chrome for around $100/pair...   If you have ones you know of  LMK....

13 minutes ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

It’s an actually sin and a crime to not have @Domed Numbers registration numbers on a M. 

Beautiful boat though. 

TOTALLY WORTHWHILE INVESTMENT!

My dad makes fun of me for mine... he used mail box stickers on his G.  The colors match but it still makes me cringe.

• Like 1
ahopkins22LSV
4 minutes ago, hunter77ah said:

TOTALLY WORTHWHILE INVESTMENT!

My dad makes fun of me for mine... he used mail box stickers on his G.  The colors match but it still makes me cringe.

Well at least the mailbox numbers match the other stickers that Nautique uses for graphics...

7 minutes ago, RCorsa said:

Great call on the numbers.  The dealer did this for me prior to delivery so I’m legal.  I found some nice one on amazon that are chrome for around $100/pair...   If you have ones you know of  LMK....

You also get a discount as a supporting member on domed numbers. 

ahopkins22LSV
11 minutes ago, RCorsa said:

I did, www.domednumbers.com

Yah those ones are nice.  Found brushed chrome with black outline for $130 with the Malibu font.  Two questions (1) How do you get a discount? And (2) when typing in the reg number do you put a space between the section or will they do that automatically as I see they are a one step press on application.....

ahopkins22LSV
15 minutes ago, RCorsa said:

Yah those ones are nice.  Found brushed chrome with black outline for $130 with the Malibu font.  Two questions (1) How do you get a discount? And (2) when typing in the reg number do you put a space between the section or will they do that automatically as I see they are a one step press on application.....

Did you actually look at the website? They offer every single Malibu color in the Malibu or Wakesetter font. They also have a ton of other color, camo, chrome, reflective, you name it colors.

Discounts for being a supporting member

And when you order from Domed, it shouldn't matter how you type it in. They know the spacing requirements. 

FWIW - Brushed steel fill, black outline in the Wakesetter font is $95 before the TMC discount.

40 minutes ago, IXFE said:

Here’s a couple more from today.

Mods coming:

* Carpet coming out in favor of black Gatorstep. 

* Evolution cover

* Exile Surf9’s

* Tint???

3F485E20-7BFC-4BC8-9008-C53AC7105017.jpeg

7690E7B4-C22D-49BB-AD39-37408B538D39.jpeg

39B0B868-95F9-43F7-8619-9D53E82C2264.jpeg

86EA3D32-9E12-4552-BF18-EF64C6F4B5D1.jpeg

Blue inserts on the wheels set them off! 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, IXFE said:

Here’s a couple more from today.

Mods coming:

* Carpet coming out in favor of black Gatorstep. 

* Evolution cover

* Exile Surf9’s

* Tint???

3F485E20-7BFC-4BC8-9008-C53AC7105017.jpeg

7690E7B4-C22D-49BB-AD39-37408B538D39.jpeg

39B0B868-95F9-43F7-8619-9D53E82C2264.jpeg

86EA3D32-9E12-4552-BF18-EF64C6F4B5D1.jpeg

Tint for sure!