Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 Deliveries Post Your New Rigs

wbama387

Got a sneak peak at the GUNMETAL Metallic today in the daylight...awesome..... totally different colour to the CHARCOAL Metallic..... Cannot wait to pick it up tomorrow.....

39 minutes ago, NWBU said:

You’re probably talking about another boat but this pic got me excited to see the gunmetal metallic in person.

A401BFE4-1DF8-44B6-9C20-EFA42E69AB7E.jpeg

Did you order GUNMETAL on the new one? ill get mine tomorrow, ill post some pics...

4 minutes ago, SCMike said:

My LSV arrived yesterday.  Still sitting in shrink wrap. I’ll be heading to the dealership on Saturday to see her in person.  Super stoked! Here are the renderings...

72D4673D-ED93-4149-B477-C87F72BF2587.png

2401EEF2-FED7-4A71-AD71-0258313F6C4D.png

very nice... always look better in the flesh....

2 hours ago, lerch said:

Sharp!  Is that strat or vapor?  Black gatorstep in the works?

Lousy cell phone pics sent from my dealer yesterday.  I haven't even laid eyes on the boat yet.  

It is Strat + Silver

I'm debating black vs. sharkfin for my gatorstep.  Not sure... 

I went with factory sound pack + sub for a change.  I just don't have time for a full install this year.  But I will be adding Exile Surf 9's on my own.  

16 hours ago, IXFE said:

Arrived today... big change for me. This is gonna take some getting used to :blush:

Very nice!! Congrats buddy!

As a side note, I'm really looking forward to the AWS 2019 version.  

Edited by bamaboy
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, IXFE said:

Lousy cell phone pics sent from my dealer yesterday.  I haven't even laid eyes on the boat yet.  

It is Strat + Silver

I'm debating black vs. sharkfin for my gatorstep.  Not sure... 

I went with factory sound pack + sub for a change.  I just don't have time for a full install this year.  But I will be adding Exile Surf 9's on my own.  

Congrats on the new boat. Looks Great.

Any chance we'll get a thread on the Exile Surf 9s install? I'm going to do the same thing down the road. I want to do it myself but it would be my first time doing an install like that on a boat. I'd love to copy your work.

12 minutes ago, CharlieBeaU said:

Congrats on the new boat. Looks Great.

Any chance we'll get a thread on the Exile Surf 9s install? I'm going to do the same thing down the road. I want to do it myself but it would be my first time doing an install like that on a boat. I'd love to copy your work.

Sure, I document the process. I know quite a few guys will be adding aftermarket tower speakers to stock system. 

• Like 3

IXFE  nice colors.  Based on the photos does the Gator Step come "un-installed" to be placed over what looks like a plastic base screwed into the seat cushion?  I am not trying to start a debate about whether it should be there or not in the first place  but understand its construction.  Is the base just screwed over/on top of the upholstery or is it upholstered around the plastic base?