Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pavati offers Duramax diesel from factory

spikew919

3 hours ago, AussieSkier said:

I reckon the only cool feature of the Pavarti is the remote start... nice little feature to the boat warmed up before the first set.....

Not sure how u do that on a lift! Ha maybe their is a retractable tube that drops in the water?  For that price hopefully there is a water sensor and or flow sensor.. after all they should be standard on our mere chump change 100k boats

8 hours ago, AussieSkier said:

I reckon the only cool feature of the Pavarti is the remote start... nice little feature to the boat warmed up before the first set.....

Coolest feature is the chilled cup holders!

• Like 2

Pavati is a lifestyle boat, not a water sports boat.  From what I hear, rhe only thing they do marginally well is surf.  Reminds me of trailer queen hot rod/muscle car that is too impractical to even use.  

33 minutes ago, SCMike said:

Pavati is a lifestyle boat, not a water sports boat.  From what I hear, rhe only thing they do marginally well is surf.  Reminds me of trailer queen hot rod/muscle car that is too impractical to even use.  

I disagree, at 100k+ I’d say most of the tow boats today are “lifestyle boats”. You are a great example of that going from a 21vlx to 23lsv. 

I see a lot of benefit to an aluminum hull. I also like how little bow rise pavati’s have while surfing. That said, I would never own one unless price came down and I lived near their hq. 

There’s one in Kelowna and the owner tows it with a Mercedes G wagon....

Couple months back there was a used one for sale, without a price so I sent an email because I had no idea what it was worth. And oh my did that factory sales rep go all out on info about that boat, not the pushy salesman kind but just very very informative. The product video of manufacturing on YouTube are so cool too, I’d love to tour the plant. 

We had a local dealer in Kelowna but they never had any in stock when I was around and now they aren’t one. 

1 hour ago, Pnwrider said:

I disagree, at 100k+ I’d say most of the tow boats today are “lifestyle boats”. You are a great example of that going from a 21vlx to 23lsv. 

I see a lot of benefit to an aluminum hull. I also like how little bow rise pavati’s have while surfing. That said, I would never own one unless price came down and I lived near their hq. 

What i mean by this, is that people do not purchase this boat for the performance aspect.  I bought a Malibu because i believe they have the best  wakeboard wake in the industry.  Moving to a 23LSV was about sizing up to handle big water a little better, not because i wanted a lifestyle boat.  True, i like all the bells and whistles of the Malibu, but all of that is meaningless without the performance.  If you look at the Pavati, they do not market the performance of the boat.  Its all about the size, bling, and aluminum construction.  Why do you think its so hard to find videos of people riding behind that boat?  Its because they are trying to showcase their strengths (size, bling, construction), not the wake performance.  Even if the boat was priced the same as my 23LSV, i would not buy one.  I like to actually ride, rather then pull up at the sandbar all day. If Pavati would do things to actually support the wake industry and push the sport forward, i'd probably have a different opinion on them.  

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, SCMike said:

If you look at the Pavati, they do not market the performance of the boat.  Its all about the size, bling, and aluminum construction. 

Don't forget showcasing the finest professionals Medford, OR has to offer.

No one but die hards know what a Pavati is.  I see no point in being on that thing if everyone around me isn't well aware & I am big d**k player & the women might change tax brackets by hooking up with me.  It'd be like having your Ferrari mistaken for a Fiero.  No beuno 

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

U could buy a 25lsv, and a sweet pimpin crisscraft cruiser and tritoon and all would know what ya have! ... For the same price ha

I'd get a sweet pimpin HackerCraft. The mother in-law seat is 6" further back, and it has thicker (hand laid) wood. ChrisCraft is way behind in mother in law placement these days. They've lost sight of what is important in the wood inboard market.

(figured I'd try to keep it like a regular TMC thread, when comparing the boats)

really, I'd just get a hacker, because their factory is only 20 miles from my house. One day.....

• Like 2