Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bummer

Birm

New rudder, shaft, strut & prop and out of action while the glass is repaired..

It's been two seasons now without hitting the bottom. My focus insteads is on hitting magnets in the slalom course and buying new ACME props. My sympathies are with you and it was suggested to me that I invest in a depth sounder!!

OUCH!!! Glad the last two have been w/o contact, best of luck for the upcoming season Biggrin.gif

Cry.gif The battle damage asssesment is in: Estimated $6,100 repair bill. And, to top it off it is going to take two to 4 weeks. The shaft, shaft support (strut) and prop all need to be replaced. The engine needs to be pulled in order to properly fix the gel coat/fiberglass damage. This really sucks. I am beyond bummed. :(
Cry.gif The battle damage asssesment is in: Estimated $6,100 repair bill. And, to top it off it is going to take two to 4 weeks. The shaft, shaft support (strut) and prop all need to be replaced. The engine needs to be pulled in order to properly fix the gel coat/fiberglass damage. This really sucks. I am beyond bummed. :(

That totally sucks!

If we make it out in the next few weeks, you've got a pull w/ us!

Estimated $6,100 repair bill.
Wow. Shocking.gif I'd offer you a pull but if memory serves...you're one of those guys that stands sideways. Crazy.gif

Well...if you want a slalom or barefoot pull...you got it. :)