Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Built in three days????

JustinHarrelson

So my spray date is February 15th.  I am headed out the factory with my wife and another couple and I set up our tour on the 21st which is when Malibu Corporate recommended to me when I told them I want to see my boat when it is 90% done.

So it appears to be around 4-5 days if they are not working Friday and 5-6 days if they are working Fridays.

Will confirm is a couple weeks.

9 minutes ago, Murphy8166 said:

So my spray date is February 15th.  I am headed out the factory with my wife and another couple and I set up our tour on the 21st which is when Malibu Corporate recommended to me when I told them I want to see my boat when it is 90% done.

So it appears to be around 4-5 days if they are not working Friday and 5-6 days if they are working Fridays.

Will confirm is a couple weeks.

They’re working Fridays to keep up with the high volumes this year. My spray date is set for Friday the week you’ll be there.

1 hour ago, G Spot said:

I can't view the pics in IXFE's thread. Do the pics work if you have a photobucket acct?

Not anymore.  PB started charging for the links to display and pretty much everyone left their accounts idle or deleted them.   So, you'll find lots of threads on forums are now ruined in terms of the photos displaying.   

On 1/26/2018 at 8:02 PM, G Spot said:

I can't view the pics in IXFE's thread. Do the pics work if you have a photobucket acct?

On 1/26/2018 at 9:19 PM, hethj7 said:

Not anymore.  PB started charging for the links to display and pretty much everyone left their accounts idle or deleted them.   So, you'll find lots of threads on forums are now ruined in terms of the photos displaying.   

This is available for firefox which fixes the pictures. Might have something available for chrome as well.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/photobucket-fix/