Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 RLXi

SmoothWaterMan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmoothWaterMan

• VinRLX

• edgeski1

• SunriseH2OSkier

Thanks all for the kind thoughts. My dad is resting (uncomfortably I'm told) in the hospital in Tampa where the rest of my family is from, but the prognosis looks good. I'm stuck in Chicago.

When I was skiing there were only 2 1/2 people on board. (my 10 year old being the half person). No tower on the boat. They said the engine was basically the same as the Monsoon in my '00 Slxi but they call it something else. I am told the prop was the standard 3 blade 13/12 (i think). We were free skiing in the morning and going to run the course in the afternoon, which of course never happened. I can still say that I have never missed a ball (and never made on either!).

I have only a few pics that are not that good, but can't seem to attach them. OK maybe I can attach them.

Response

Response 1

Response 3

Edited by shpower
They said the engine was basically the same as the Monsoon in my '00 Slxi but they call it something else. I have only a few pics that are not that good, but can't seem to attach them.

Would Malibu give CP a boat with just the LCR engine? I would think they would give him a boat with the same setup they would be certifying for next year's tourneys.

Mike

They said the engine was basically the same as the Monsoon in my '00 Slxi but they call it something else. I have only a few pics that are not that good, but can't seem to attach them.

Would Malibu give CP a boat with just the LCR engine? I would think they would give him a boat with the same setup they would be certifying for next year's tourneys.

Mike

I don't think this one was intended for CP. I think it was just the first one in the state of MI.

who's that handsome guys funny shapen rear end in the picture?

Sorry to hear about your dad. Give us a call if you want that second pull

The RLXi is one of our stock inventory, chris will more than likely be getting a silver

And if you have any question whether the LCR is enough let me just tell you, it certainly is.

who's that handsome guys funny shapen rear end in the picture?

Sorry to hear about your dad. Give us a call if you want that second pull

The RLXi is one of our stock inventory, chris will more than likely be getting a silver

And if you have any question whether the LCR is enough let me just tell you, it certainly is.

I didn't mean to imply that the LCR isn't still a strong enough motor. Just that I would expect all the promo 3-event boats to get Monsoons. Maybe I'm off the mark there. I've never talked to a promo guy at that detail before.

Mike

i understand. I guess i was just getting at that the new RLXi is quicker than the old one, and the 320 seemed PLENTY good enough. And now that the 340 costs so much more because of the catalyst's, IMHO it's not worth it on the performance side of things

Does anyone know the weight differences between the Titan III and the Illusion towers? For a RLXi or VTX it seems like the lighter the better.