Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 T22 Build

Raimie

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, robbennett said:

Worth it for vapor blue!

When I ordered mine, my rep said they dont call it vapor blue, but that was the blue I wanted. He said, its just dk blue, and what was blue, is now the vapor. So vapor is just called blue. Has anyone else heard this?

25 minutes ago, Choiceind said:

When I ordered mine, my rep said they dont call it vapor blue, but that was the blue I wanted. He said, its just dk blue, and what was blue, is now the vapor. So vapor is just called blue. Has anyone else heard this?

No. But....if you look at the online catalog, I noticed something fishy with the blues. The online builder and the system the dealer uses calls it vapor blue however. 

Strange though...

34 minutes ago, Raimie said:

No. But....if you look at the online catalog, I noticed something fishy with the blues. The online builder and the system the dealer uses calls it vapor blue however. 

Strange though...

*Correction,, I did stratoshere blue,, not vapor. But he said did say, the new blue is going to be stratosphere. 

Edited by Choiceind
correction
25 minutes ago, robbennett said:

@Choiceind Stratosphere is nice! there are a few different blues though. Stratosphere and vapor are the bright ones basically one flake and one not. 

Yeah, I got the colors mixed up. Just to clear it up,  When I did my build online, it still says stratosphere metallic blue, but when I was dealership, my build sheet just says blue metallic, and I went to correct it, he said theyre calling stratosphere, just blue metallic now.

10 hours ago, Choiceind said:

Yeah, I got the colors mixed up. Just to clear it up,  When I did my build online, it still says stratosphere metallic blue, but when I was dealership, my build sheet just says blue metallic, and I went to correct it, he said theyre calling stratosphere, just blue metallic now.

Careful because there is a definitely a dark blue flake and maybe even one in between. Not sure why they would confuse the issue and change names but I'd make sure they got it right. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 7:14 AM, Raimie said:

New spray date is 2/8. Anyone going to be in the plant the week of the 12th?

Anyone have any idea what the estimated wait time is after your spray date until you actually get possession of the boat? I’m guessing it’s different time frames for different parts of the country considering shipping would obviously take longer for some places. 

Any rough estimates? 

On 1/20/2018 at 2:44 PM, CBray4 said:

Anyone have any idea ,what the estimated wait time is after your spray date until you actually get possession of the boat? I’m guessing it’s different time frames for different parts of the country considering shipping would obviously take longer for some places. 

Any rough estimates? 

My spray date was Dec 14th, Malibu closed down for the holidays and the boat still showed up in Arizona on Jan 4th.

14 hours ago, st22eve said:

My spray date was Dec 14th, Malibu closed down for the holidays and the boat still showed up in Arizona on Jan 4th.

WOW! That is impressive! Good news!

• 3 weeks later...