Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 T22 Build

Raimie

11 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Are you going to be able to get down to the factory to see it finished up?!

Probably not. I was really hoping to work that out, but I have been traveling a lot for work and I don't think I can swing it. I was gone the last 2 weeks, will be home next week, then gone again, so it's just a rough time...

ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, Raimie said:

Probably not. I was really hoping to work that out, but I have been traveling a lot for work and I don't think I can swing it. I was gone the last 2 weeks, will be home next week, then gone again, so it's just a rough time...

Ah, yeah that is tough. Best to be home with the kids! And it will be close to being here or here when you get back from the next work trip!

On 12/22/2017 at 2:50 PM, CBray4 said:

I like! We might have twinning boats next year. Ours will be metal flake blue tho and an A24... Love it tho! The white tower is killer! What interior colors did you get?

Stoked to see pictures of the real thing!

Looks like we are tripping next year.. :biggrin: I went blue metal flake A24 this year..Beautiful set up Raimie! Looking forward to seeing the CBray set up. You can never start designing to early ya know.....:biggrin:

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, agarabaghi said:

can we get some pics of the interior, specifically the changes... glove box / dash / speakers placement in fiberglass / does it have the seat that slides etc....!

I posted a bunch of pics on the Axis Forum "Here she is"

1 hour ago, agarabaghi said:

Looks good! Thanks for the close ups. Looks like you can fit a tall beer bottle in the cup holders now lol

i think the t23 also got a fiberglass sub box

T23 did not change, I believe it will be redesigned for 2019

On 9/12/2017 at 8:44 AM, jcon44 said:

I cant believe two batteries is an option and not standard?  oh well. I would imagine the battery switch comes when you upgrade to two otherwise not sure how you would switch between them.

Yeah skip the cupholders and just buy some on Amazon, $16 for four. :)

https://smile.amazon.com/Amarine-made-Stainless-Holder-Marine-Camper/dp/B0097MF4DU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505223644&sr=8-1&keywords=stainless+steel+cup+holders+for+boats

Congrats on the sale and new boat!

Are these plug and play do they fit alright?

@Raimie find a nice warm place for her before. You don't want her to be uncomfortable now. Might bring her a blanket and be sure to leave your boots by the door.  Congrats Christmas has arrived...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Raimie said:

H ya! Necessary to keep my kiddos happy while I do my thing....

Cool, not sure if your dealer has a test tank but when my dealer put mine in the tank and tested everything out the heater core was leaking like Niagara Falls because it did not get drained after the test from the factory. My spray date was December 14th so it was definitely freezing in Tennessee. Dealer replaced under warranty.

6 hours ago, st22eve said:

Cool, not sure if your dealer has a test tank but when my dealer put mine in the tank and tested everything out the heater core was leaking like Niagara Falls because it did not get drained after the test from the factory. My spray date was December 14th so it was definitely freezing in Tennessee. Dealer replaced under warranty.

I will go see the boat soon, but I will leave it at the dealer for at least another month. Once I go there to take delivery, we will do a complete water test. I think that is a very important step in the process for sure!