Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bought my first boat - '94 Echelon LX

nosnarb

I can see it coming...

"Hi, new guy here.  I just picked up this ' 94Echelon, got a great deal on it, but it needs some parts.  How do I post pics?  There seems to be some hesitation as I get on the throttle, I've replaced the fuel filter, the......"

• Like 3
On 9/21/2018 at 10:56 AM, nosnarb said:

The boat has resurfaced on a facebook ad:

https://www.facebook.com/tyler.henderson.779

Buyer beware as the history of the boat was brought to the sellers attention and is not being disclosed. The HIN on the boat is MB2R0295D494

Thanks to a forum member bringing it to my attention (wasn't sure if he wanted to be named or not).

wow... that's kind of BS. I know it is buyer beware, but the seller is being quite deceitful. Close to the guy that used epoxy to fix a cracked block (or heads, i can't remember).