Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 Rumors?

jb 156

Just now, Fffrank said:

Tell us what you know.  There's gotta be a reason your 2017 just went up for sale.....

I know dealers can order boats of their choice today.....this is all I will speak of......until someone gives me a deposit on my boat....

Edited by ConnollyCrew
1 hour ago, teamerickson said:

I don't think I seen you flip one this early in the season before! Must be something big on the horizon? :)

Big and HEAVY......

Edited by ConnollyCrew
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ConnollyCrew said:

I know dealers can order boats of their choice today.....this is all I will speak of......until someone gives me a deposit on my boat....

I know I know :whistle: There might be a certain couple posts on another forum type web page :biggrin:

1 hour ago, ConnollyCrew said:

I thought this thread would get HOT today.....

Yalls intel source is pretty good....I've asked the r&d guy about 2 weeks ago and he was not going into details other than 19 is going to be a change.  

@ConnollyCrew is holding out some info that he can't share

3 hours ago, ID AX said:

I know I know :whistle: There might be a certain couple posts on another forum type web page :biggrin:

Yeah I checked all the usual suspects and I can't find it.  Link please!

I seriously love this site and the regulars that post on here, but find the teases each year on what people do know, don't know, or may know a bit junior highish.   And I say that in the most having a beer with my bros but this bugs me man kind of way, if that makes any sense.  

I absolutely get not not wanting to ruin any intel or trust built up with dealers but can't we at least get a little better info than just a link to wake world?  At least tell us what keyword to search for or something.  

Back to google I go to see what I can find :)

• Like 2

From what I can tell...search for "SA" on wakeworld. As in Supra. Unless I am missing something, it seems like a '18 SA was ordered?

I never saw anything about Malibu though. :dontknow:

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, hethj7 said:

I seriously love this site and the regulars that post on here, but find the teases each year on what people do know, don't know, or may know a bit junior highish.   And I say that in the most having a beer with my bros but this bugs me man kind of way, if that makes any sense.  

I absolutely get not not wanting to ruin any intel or trust built up with dealers but can't we at least get a little better info than just a link to wake world?  At least tell us what keyword to search for or something.  

Back up a few posts and see that I was responding to what @ConnollyCrew was teasing.  He won't say anymore until he has a deposit on his boat says to me he's looking to buy a new boat.   Just so happens I'm slumming it and looking for some ridiculous posts, can always count on WW.  I come across a thread about a new boat and there's the wakeworld ConnollyCrew and he says he's ordering a boat.  Boom I get the teenager itch to play along.  But really isn't that the best use of the internet?

I'm sorry if anyone thought I was referring to anything new from Malibu or any other brand for that matter.  I know that the new 23lsv is going to have lines similar to the MXZ and that it will have some kind of reinforced pads on the engine hatches and that my dealer has one on order and that I will be Divorced if I even bring up looking at it! 

ahopkins22LSV
7 hours ago, hethj7 said:

It's just having fun. I don't know anything lol.

And it seems it's damned if you do and damned if you don't. If something leaks early all arms are up saying why can't Malibu actually keep things under wraps and release a boat properly?! And now that things seem to be kept under wraps all arms are up saying why don't the guys with intel leak?!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 23LSVOwner said:

Maybe a mod can merge this thread with the other one so all info is in one place?

nah too easy