Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 New Models/Updates

ahopkins22LSV

58 minutes ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Just food for thought. The M i demod was absolutely amazing in every way. Although if I had to gripe about something, it was the warmer tray. It was and half an inch deep and you had to pull the whole back hatch up. So you could fit MAYBE two comp vests in there. I'm pretty sure it's because of the rear walkway. It takes up too much space. So if those steps kept a full warning tray and saves the vinyl I'd for sure go that route. Warming tray is money in Michigan. 

The pizza tray gets really shallow with the larger engines

4 minutes ago, wbama387 said:

Dont like the seadeck on the butt of the seat. Makes that seat useless now.

It's just a piece about a butt cheek wide. Not the whole seat.

3 hours ago, smooky said:

Seadeck also on the seat 

I don't even think this is an lsv. That back rest of the rear seat usually is 2 pieces with stitching in between and a Malibu logo.

Just now, Raffit78 said:

I don't even think this is an lsv. That back rest of the rear seat usually is 2 pieces with stitching in between and a Malibu logo.

Isn't it adorable when people are late to the party and you watch them slowly come around?

• Like 2

I still think this seadeck is a pic of a budget line.  It just doesn't look like a top of the line add on...  bland vinyl pattern, small amount of step...

Edited by bamabonners
  • Like 2

Been surf'n a lot on friends new g23.  Love the walk thru.  Wish my 23lsv had that!   The older I get the more I don't like climbing up and over back end.  Putting seadec on the back looks ugly.  IMO.  When it comes to storage space as far as I'm concerned it's just one more area to slam!  Lol

5 hours ago, wbama387 said:

Dont like the seadeck on the butt of the seat. Makes that seat useless now.

They are hoping all order the 23 with the flip back seat for 2k. When that seat is deployed your step down will be behind your back. Just sayin...

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, ConnollyCrew said:

They are hoping all order the 23 with the flip back seat for 2k. When that seat is deployed your step down will be behind your back. Just sayin...

I understand their logic, but for us most of the time the seat will not be in the flip back position. So to me it seems like a wasted seat to have the seadeck there. I do like the seadeck on the sundeck area.

• Like 1

The downside with flip back seat, is now your step up/down goes through the corner cushions.   Moving the center seat makes the step too large to use the center.  So instead of one path to the back you get two.  

Edited by DarkSide
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, bamaboy said:

That looks absolutely ridiculous.  

A wise man once uttered this phrase deep inside the shire when talking wake boat designs....... "just copy Nautique"..........  perhaps Malibu should have been listening

Edited by Chrisjjbrown
1 hour ago, kerpluxal said:

When I was contemplating on buying new boat.. at first I thought I really wanted this upgrade. After riding in boats with it I have noticed.. 

1. It is hardly used
  2. When flipped back, you lose a lot of interior space

So if/when I decide to order one... I am bailing on this option and saving the mula for something else :) 

I agree on smaller boats they take up too  much space,  on the 25 footers the bench is great.   It is one of the preferred seats on my boat.   I had to buy a second bench though to solve step problem though.   Plus is kind of wonky sitting in back corner with no center cushion. 

Edited by DarkSide