Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 New Models/Updates

ahopkins22LSV

2 hours ago, NHolladay said:

Do we know who @upperleftwake is.  He could be a pro or someone close to the shoot.

I bought my boat from him. He is a super helpful sales guy at AWS which is a big northwest dealer. I bought my boat sight unseen from them and it was exactly as described. He is active on the forum here as well.

• Like 2

This is just me, but I don't think there is any way they are going to let anyone reveal a new boat except for their (Malibu's) account.  My thought is UpperLeft is just posting photos of (2017) boats and captioning "2018 photoshoot."  From my eye, I can't notice any differences in the two pictures posted.  Looks like the G4 is the same and that looks like the same G3.5 as well.  These are just my speculations.  No way Malibu let's someone post/leak two photos of new boats.  I think UpperLeft is just posting photos and adding captions about the photoshoot to get people talking.

Not the case... Those two photo's were pulled from 2 accounts, to whom are either employed (Ronnie Hanline who does Graphic Design / Marketing) by Malibu Boats or team rider (Thomas Degasperi). This is usually the time of the year that 'Bu does their MY201x photoshoot, and was further reinforced by keeping up with the pictures / IG stories of Sean Kilgus & Charles White who handle a lot of the videography duties. I don't post stuff, just to post stuff ;).

Thanks David (IXFE) and Charlie (95echelon) for the kind words!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2017 at 8:39 PM, 95echelon said:

I want a budget 23 like the 21vlx. Or just charge me for a power wedge on an axis. 

Your wish may come true...?

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV
10 minutes ago, mrnate450r said:

Maybe this thread will get the pics.... @ahopkinsTXi

Just now, ConnollyCrew said:

@ahopkinsTXi

So..... where are those factory pics???? 

Pics? I never said anything about pics. 

Ok... maybe one from the tour I went on Monday...

319DEBE6-7DFA-44A8-942F-0CDA298AE42A.jpg

the M235 wave is really long and has tons of push. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Pics? I never said anything about pics. 

Ok... maybe one from the tour I went on Monday...

319DEBE6-7DFA-44A8-942F-0CDA298AE42A.jpg

the M235 wave is really long and has tons of push. 

Meh... you are no fun

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV
6 hours ago, ConnollyCrew said:

Meh... you are no fun

I thought that was fun, and that M was was super fun! That was a long rope and I was on the back of my board pushing down on my back foot to not go forward in that picture. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, 23LSVOwner said:

I don't see that happening.

42 minutes ago, 05hammerhead said:

budget version MXZ like the 21 vlx?

It's the A22?

4 minutes ago, 05hammerhead said:

What about a M21 or M25.  The G25 still seems to be alone up there in big boat land.

Ri257 is even bigger...

• Like 1

I will be taking a factory tour this coming week, so what should I be on the lookout for?  This is my first time touring the plant, does an @IXFE name drop get me special treatment?

Hello All,

I'm in the process of buying a 2017 MXZ and asked the dealer the difference between 2017 and 2018 MXZ.  His comments were $6k increase in price and the option to add Rev 10s.

Im new to the board and malibu, so take it with a grain of salt, but I thought I would share.

• Like 2