Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chattwake's 2017 Malibu 23 LSV

Chattwake

I was thinking about this over the past couple of days.

Since you were shorted your customary loose screws and zip ties I think you should send Jack a letter demanding satisfaction!

;)

Hahaha.   I think Mr. Springer has more important things to do!    I'll keep looking though, maybe a zip tie will show up somewhere.  So far, no luck.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2017-Malibu-Wakesetter-23-LSV-56-Hours-Pearl-Metal-Flake--for-sale-Chattanooga-Tennessee-93682.aspx

Hope everyone is ready for spring and is getting bit by the upgrade bug like I am!  Just wanted to let you all know I just posted my boat for sale.  It’s in great shape and just got its annual service.  I’ve sold a lot of boats on here and through wakeworld, so deal with me in confidence.  If y’all have any questions, feel free to reach out!  

I can help coordinate shipping anywhere. My local dealer will handle all paperwork and the warranty transfer.

PS: just looking at building another LSV.

• Like 3

I almost bought one of Chatt's boats a couple of years ago, but couldn't get mine sold in time. I talked to him for a while, and had full confidence that the boat was as advertised.  

Weirdly enough, the boat was purchased by someone else in my same town, which is 2/3 of the way across the country.  I did not know them at the time.  Since then, they put 500 hours on it and said it worked well for them.  They recently traded it in.  

https://www.marineunited.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=5859076&p=1&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

• 4 months later...

Thanks Chattwake!

Our family is enjoying the 2017 23 LSV.  It is a gorgeous machine...  

I have learned a ridiculous amount of information so far during this boating season.  yet i somehow have so many more questions...

We are having a blast with the stock ballast.  The few times I've filled up the PNP bags in the back, i just shake my head....the wave is massive.  I can't imaging what a 25 LSV with PNP looks like.

-Dennis