Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Come on Man! ... State of Michigan

ahopkins22LSV

Anybody know how much the ticket for not displaying is?  I don't hang them on either boat.  Semi private water with occasional sheriff.  Sometimes we surf on Gull Lake or Walloon.  No problems yet.

ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, REHinH20 said:

SAD, and I can see how serious you are about matching - Bu, Trailer..even the house!  Nice!

Haha. The house is much darker blue. Wife picked that out. If I would have suggested Vapor Blue for the house, I'd be single.

• Like 3

Guys, this could be way worse. Have you seen the size of the registration numbers for the boats in Australia? I wince every time I see a picture of one. That said, NY went to a god-awful red as well. Wish they would have consulted with me on this choice.

Edited by jgates237
ahopkins22LSV
37 minutes ago, jgates237 said:

Guys, this could be way worse. Have you seen the size of the registration numbers for the boats in Australia? I wince every time I see a picture of one. That said, NY went to a god-awful red as well. Wish they would have consulted with me on this choice.

Very good point. And it is better than green I suppose. 

The worst is every few years when WI goes with Green.  That looks great on this rig...  Sore thumb much?  Granted, I've never seen a reg decal in Sangria...

IMG_20161025_093328_012_zpsfoqhkevv.jpg

Edited by UWSkier

My red boat looks fine.:whistle:

Probably still have the last ones that didn't match in the underdash mesh pocket with the paperwork. Not that it bothered me enough not to stick them on, but I've only ever seen water police two or three times in my life so I never made it a priority to do it. It's not like cars--they must have Skynet type auto-check on their dash cams or something. Got me from 2 blocks away on my front plate one day after expiration, which is in the middle of the month for that truck. Drove the other truck (which was paid up) with old stickers on the back plate for an entire year and they never even turn and look as I drive by...

2 hours ago, 95echelon said:

I feel your pain!

My beautiful (cough) 25 year old pontoon is beautiful in blue, they are gonna ruin her!

lake%20big%20ugly.jpg?dl=0

reg.JPG?dl=0

Almost want to go and get those for my boat! Perfect on my red white and black boat.

On 4/10/2017 at 10:29 AM, MadMan said:

Maybe look at it from a different perspective, use it as an excuse to buy a new boat the matches the sticker.

I like they way you are thinkin'!!

ahopkins22LSV
On 4/10/2017 at 11:29 AM, MadMan said:

Maybe look at it from a different perspective, use it as an excuse to buy a new boat the matches the sticker.

10 minutes ago, braindamage said:

I like they way you are thinkin'!!

:innocent: 

Capture.JPG

• Like 1