Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 BOAT DELIVERY

ah2oguy

5 hours ago, Chatty21VLX said:

I saw an 18 wheeler hauling 2 malibus on I24 westbound today (headed towards Nashville). One had a yellow and black triple axle trailer. Didn't get a good enough look at the 2nd one. Couldn't see either boat due to shrink wrap, but maybe someone from the crew?

Thanks for looking out! Not mine yet...we hope to get a ship date next week.

On 2/24/2017 at 9:26 AM, wbama387 said:

Well I made a few changes to the color. Spray date is set for March 1st! I am hoping to go on a tour of the plant on the 2nd and possibly see it being built.

33090272915_ca91eb5d23_b.jpgMalibu 23 LSV by William Bru

I am looking for a designers consulting fee......?

Edited by ConnollyCrew
17 minutes ago, Roachie said:

Just ordered. No date yet.

Dealer prep, freight, and all options including Sea Deck and flake included for $79,995. Can't wait for spring!

VLX21OrderImage.png?raw=1

VERY NICE!   Love the flake!!  My dealer gave me the option for flake when I ordered mine, but it didn't work with the color scheme I chose.  I wish I could have gottten the entire top deck done in flake, it would ha e worked the. :) I ordered my 21vlx at the end of January, and my spray date is 3/7.  Can't wait.  Yours is gonna look amazing too. 

• Like 3
On 2/5/2017 at 11:21 PM, mikeakatex5 said:

It has arrived and we're really happy with how it turned out! Anxiously waiting for a break in the rain to get it on the water and get the break in started. 

32698988286_9016b3bf7c_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32615953641_0772732dcc_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32698986046_93768a779a_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32698987646_975b080562_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32698989546_8fddaba559_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32698986736_588dd917b5_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

32586019372_5d2a2cb5c6_c.jpgUntitled by M Vasquez, on Flickr

Awesome display of colors, options, not to mention model. Congratulations and enjoy your beautiful new Bu!

• Like 2
On 2/17/2017 at 6:19 PM, teamerickson said:

In Sacramento on the Sacramento River. Chevys on the river. There's a couple other restaurants there also. :thumbup:

With all the crap in the river I'm shocked you launched it. 

• Like 1
On 04/03/2017 at 1:47 AM, KentC said:

The new 22MXZ.  Finalized it today and its spraying next month!

malibu1.png

Nice color scheme man!!

On 04/03/2017 at 0:47 AM, KentC said:

The new 22MXZ.  Finalized it today and its spraying next month!

malibu1.png

I m jalous. It will look amazing 

Beautiful boat, Jeffmx! If I was to pick a color scheme I think that would be it. Do you remember what date you put in your order? I am curious how long the whole process took. 

2 minutes ago, BLSousa said:

Beautiful boat, Jeffmx! If I was to pick a color scheme I think that would be it. Do you remember what date you put in your order? I am curious how long the whole process took. 

Thank You...

We actually "ordered it" last October, and set our spray date for 2/14/17.

In our experience, I would guess it probably takes about 7-10 days to build the boat, and then shipping from Tenn. It arrived at my dealer on the 3/3/17. Each dealer only gets so many "spray dates", so I would order it sooner than later...especially this time of year.

Good luck.

Jeff