Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 BOAT DELIVERY

ah2oguy

Just now, HPetit said:

I love the seadek in the trailer matching the boat. Did you request that? Did you opt for any trailer options?

I had to specify the color for the trailer.  My dealer initially had it set up with the grey seadeck, but i had them change it.  

The options i got on the trailer are rear transom steps, spare tire, and SS ratchet tie downs,  

On 3/23/2017 at 10:29 AM, wbama387 said:

We took delivery Tuesday night and the boat looks better than I was expecting! Then up early Wednesday morning and started the break in process.

33449338272_e694a201ac_k.jpgIMG_9170 by William Bru, on Flickr

33449337732_2fc3b111a6_k.jpgIMG_9175 by William Bru, on Flickr

33477064841_52210df891_k.jpgIMG_9174 by William Bru, on Flickr

33449338072_b3c2d81b83_k.jpgIMG_9173 by William Bru, on Flickr

Beautiful. Looks a lot like the VTX we have on order. Hull is ebony/midnight blue and interior is predominantly white w/ accents of ebony/midnight blue. Thanks for posting the pics! 

• Like 2

Am I completely missing something or does Malibu not offer the brown interiors? I like the caramel/camel/brown(whatever you want to call it) color interior but unless I am missing something they don't offer it on their "build a boat" site. 

8 hours ago, spikew919 said:

Think my dealer is teasing me ?

IMG_3958.JPG

I have gas money aaaaand will come pick you up and tow you to Smith! Can't wait to see this beast in person! Makes my 23 feel so inadequate!

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV
43 minutes ago, ConnollyCrew said:

I have gas money aaaaand will come pick you up and tow you to Smith! Can't wait to see this beast in person! Makes my 23 feel so inadequate!

Sounds like a very logical reason to upgrade!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Sounds like a very logical reason to upgrade!

If the wifey doesn't EVER know how much this boat costs I may have a shot!

• Like 2
On 3/17/2017 at 0:14 PM, Malibu Mike D1 said:

6000000001.jpg

Here's my ride for the Season. 2017 Malibu Response TXI MO Edition  Available for sale in Mid to late August.

http://munsonski.com/Power-Boats-Inboard-Malibu-Response-TXi-Open-Bow-2017-Round-Lake-IL-d78ef38a-c7ea-485b-a085-a6f1010ec082

I haven't really liked the online pics of the new TXI but I sat in that boat at the Chicago show, walked around it for about 20 minutes...  wow.  Looked great from any angle, the interior was well thought out and has sooo much more room than my LX, and the quality was incredible (especially after we had just looked at the MC ProStar).   My wife got in for a look around too and she loved it.  But that $103k sticker ($77k show discount) put her into shock.  Had to go get her another Corona after that.  :cheers:

Available mid-August huh?  :whistle:

Edited by LakeOneSkier
  • Like 1
On 3/29/2017 at 5:25 PM, jstorerj said:

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. We took the plunge this winter and will take delivery in late May/early June. We waffled back and forth on the color scheme but ended up going with ebony/midnight on the hull. Our lake is still frozen, so it seems a long way off, but looking forward to getting her in the water. 

malibu.png

Welcome to the Crew.  Where the hell do you live that the lake is still frozen?  Definitely not a place I would want to live!!!

2 hours ago, ah2oguy said:

Welcome to the Crew.  Where the hell do you live that the lake is still frozen?  Definitely not a place I would want to live!!!

Welcome to Canada! Eh

8 hours ago, ah2oguy said:

6 hours ago, Cole2001 said:

Welcome to Canada! Eh

Thanks for the welcome. We're in NH and boat on Lake Winnipesaukee - great lake. So it's not quite Canada, but we're within striking distance. We had another foot of snowfall over the weekend, which is a late storm even up here, so boats will be getting in even later than normal. We can typically boat comfortably from mid-May to early October. It's a short season, but I'm not complaining. 

I've been pulling my wife and kids slalom with an under-powered Boston Whaler, so the VTX is going to be a big/great adjustment. We're all excited to get it in the water. 

11 minutes ago, DatTexasBoy said:

Dallas Cowboy-Tony Romo Edition ^^ :rofl:

Tony Romo edition....that is COLD.... I would hope Ronnie' s new boat makes it the entire season without breaking down!

@Ronnie beautiful...i love the blues, unfortunately the boss doesn't 

• Like 3