Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 BOAT DELIVERY

ah2oguy

2 hours ago, ibelonginprison said:

"Black and Orange Charger, call 'er Trick or Treat!"

Love it. Absolutely love it. 

Hmmm....Figured you were more of a yellow guy.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rceider said:

Nice boat! 

Question for all.     How long from order time did you find out your spray date?    The suspense is killing me!!

Ordered boat on 1/31/2017

Spray date confirmed on 2/13/2017

Spray date set for 3/8/2017

Delivery = Last week in March.  Still waiting to nail down the exact day of delivery (when I take owenership) 

Your dealer should be able to give you a close date for their build slot. You could order your boat at the same time as someone else at that dealer. They build to slots that the factory gives them. If your dealer put you in a later slot, you could be much later than the other one. Your dealer should be able to get your exact date for you if it's been ordered for a couple of weeks.

• Like 2
On 3/17/2017 at 2:10 PM, potterm said:

My M235 build is underway!

IMG_3130_zpse3lhl9lf.jpg

Dang... ol' girl got a little bit of a booty on her. 
Bet you're excited now! 

On 3/17/2017 at 7:34 AM, MalibuNation said:

Or Harley.

There is that, as well. 
Point.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, ibelonginprison said:

Dang... ol' girl got a little bit of a booty on her. 
Bet you're excited now! 

There is that, as well. 
Point.

Whats that gray thing on the bottom of the boat hull? hahaha crazy how much hulls are growing in size these days.

24 minutes ago, wbama387 said:

Well the dealer has my boat and is prepping it now. Hopefully will be picking it up later this afternoon. I feel like a kid at Christmas!

33573970145_4fa71acc40_k.jpgIMG_9160 by William Bru, on Flickr

33444805181_89fb39c084_k.jpgIMG_9162 by William Bru, on Flickr

Damn Baker... daaaaaaaaaaamn... 
When are we gonna break it in? LOL

• Like 1
Just now, ibelonginprison said:

Damn Baker... daaaaaaaaaaamn... 
When are we gonna break it in? LOL

James and I are going to go out tomorrow. You should ditch work and join us.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, wbama387 said:

James and I are going to go out tomorrow. You should ditch work and join us.

uuuuuuugggghhhhhh... >_<

I want to, for real. lol 

• Like 1
On 3/20/2017 at 7:05 PM, SCMike said:

Ordered boat on 1/31/2017

Spray date confirmed on 2/13/2017

Spray date set for 3/8/2017

Delivery = Last week in March.  Still waiting to nail down the exact day of delivery (when I take owenership) 

Wow.  I ordered on 2/4/2017.   Got my "slot date" last week of 4/17.   Either something went wrong, or there is something I dont understand about how it works.   Pretty big difference.

6 minutes ago, JeffC said:

Wow.  I ordered on 2/4/2017.   Got my "slot date" last week of 4/17.   Either something went wrong, or there is something I dont understand about how it works.   Pretty big difference.

It depends on your dealers build slots. If he has all his early build slots accounted for he will have to put you in a later slot. Your dealer only gets so many slots based on past years sales. If you are using a low volume dealer for instance, you may get pushed out to a later date. Sometimes a dealer will use his early build slots for floor models to get the walk in customer and use the customer orders to fill in those slots as they need. 

9 minutes ago, JeffC said:

Not sure exactly, but I believe your dealership has some pre defined slots.  The earlier slots may have been filled. 

12 hours ago, JeffC said:

We ordered at the same time and our spray dates are only a week apart. They had a few build orders from a boat show here before me. 

1 hour ago, Rceider said:

We ordered at the same time and our spray dates are only a week apart. They had a few build orders from a boat show here before me. 

That may well be it... I ordered about a month after the boat show, and I believe they did VERY well at the show.   It is Tommy's, so they have two other locations as well, and I think they did two more shows between the Denver show, and when I ordered.     Either way, Im not upset, just interested.   But, I am ... impatient.   In the 80's last week means I really want to get on the water, and I am currently boatless. Cant wait to post a picture of the unwrap....

• Like 4
7 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Can't go wrong with Vapor Blue!! (biased opinion)

Is that black flake on the hull main and the middle panel above the rub rail?

It's all ebony.