Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sold boat - on to the next one

hethj7

16 minutes ago, AussieSkier said:

I see you got the command wheel. Nice one....

Dealer specified that. I will enjoy it, but seems odd to have 3 different ways to turn up the radio within arm's reach ?

I do like the way it looks though. 

Just now, hethj7 said:

Dealer specified that. I will enjoy it, but seems odd to have 3 different ways to turn up the radio within arm's reach ?

I do like the way it looks though. 

Agree. I went with the command wheel in leu of the Rotary knob. I was the same thought I only need two ways instead of three to control the radio.

Just now, hethj7 said:

It arrived at the dealer today, but I can't get to it for a week.  

Driftwood interior turned out good I think.  

24D2DE76-3BFE-411B-AB88-374E649D8712_zpsD4E3F80E-41E8-4059-9DB4-F222C6D78992_zpsF0B9B4A4-43D7-4DD8-ABAF-5A2F783B1159_zps04AD8782-AB72-4FC1-A048-98BA9A566D15_zps5212378C-7204-433E-96A4-F4768ED11C51_zpsEF4A5C09-F94C-4B90-AD6C-AAAF83D7C885_zpsF0B9B4A4-43D7-4DD8-ABAF-5A2F783B1159_zps

You are a much more patient man than I. If I had a new boat i would be all over it like Michael Jackson at Chucky Cheese. Just saying... Beautiful boat ....

• Like 3

Dealer is 4 hours away, closed for the holiday weekend, going to add transom remote and STE,  etc. so it just doesn't work to get it much sooner.  I am one of the most impatient people around, but appreciate the dealer saying "let me make sure it is all right before you take it 4 hours away".  I could probably pick it up Wednesday, but then would be back to work Thursday.  Figured I would just take a 3 day weekend with it and pick it up next Friday.  

• Like 3

Driftwood does look a lot better than I thought it would.  Especially with that flooring, looks sharp!  Congrats!

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV

@hethj7 the boat looks great! I'm sure it sucks waiting but that sounds like a good plan for pickup. But seriously that interior looks amazing! And I obviously like the gel colors as well!

Edited by ahopkinsTXi

You may need that boat to get to the grocery store this weekend! I heard they estimate you guys to get 6-8 inches of rain this weekend. I love the driftwood interior, and of course I love the Stratosphere Blue!!!