Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's new for 2017

Diesel86

8 minutes ago, Pnwrider said:

I was referring to when you said they weren't coming out with a "g killer" before the m235 was released. 

Yessss..... Who was it that you made that bet with?????  Hmmmmmmm:whistle:

1 hour ago, IXFE said:

Yeah, but I won bets against -BS- in the CFB thread.  So I'm batting .500  :thumbup:

And did I really lose the M235 bet?  Who on the forum besides Cipro owns an M235??

As far as 2017 goes, it wouldn't be fair to bet on what I know... there is no way I'd lose.

14 minutes ago, Pnwrider said:

I was referring to when you said they weren't coming out with a "g killer" before the m235 was released. 

did you wager any tangible assets ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Stevo said:

did you wager any tangible assets ?

I remember now... I bet @ID AX lunch that there was no G Killa.  Woops!!  But if my memory serves me (clearly it doesn't), he has to come to Portland to collect. 

Then I bet -BS- that Utah was not going to the CFB Playoffs. It was mid season, and he and Shawndoggy had their heads completely submerged in the Ute kool-aid. 

So as I see it... -BS- owes ID AX a lunch, but they both have to cross state lines to get it.

:rofl:

I heard all engines next year will be high out put direct injected.   

48 minutes ago, IXFE said:

I remember now... I bet @ID AX lunch that there was no G Killa.  Woops!!  But if my memory serves me (clearly it doesn't), he has to come to Portland to collect. 

Then I bet -BS- that Utah was not going to the CFB Playoffs. It was mid season, and he and Shawndoggy had their heads completely submerged in the Ute kool-aid. 

So as I see it... -BS- owes ID AX a lunch, but they both have to cross state lines to get it.

:rofl:

No one wants to eat lunch w bs except maybe bama boy 

Edited by Chrisjjbrown
20 minutes ago, Chrisjjbrown said:

I heard all engines next year will be high output direct injection.

See now you're getting your brands confused. It's mastercraft that is getting the direct injection 5.3 next year. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

See now you're getting your brands confused. It's mastercraft that is getting the direct injection 5.3 next year. 

Your right sometimes I get things mixed up when @ibelonginprison talks.  He doesn't annouciate very well. 

Edited by Chrisjjbrown
  • 1 month later...
ahopkins22LSV
10 minutes ago, BadgerBoater55 said:

When do they announce the next model year?  Is there a usual time or does it just happen when they want it to happen?

I think the plant switches over at the beginning of July. But that doesn't mean we will hear about any new models or updates right away.

12 minutes ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

I think the plant switches over at the beginning of July. But that doesn't mean we will hear about any new models or updates right away.

It's part of teh new model year fun -- picking out the new features from boattrader pics and studying the owners manuals.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shawndoggy said:

It's part of teh new model year fun -- picking out the new features from boattrader pics and studying the owners manuals.

And trying not to die from sticker shock! 

On 5/21/2016 at 8:54 PM, Pnwrider said:

I sure hope Malibu doesn't switch back to GM engines.  If they did, I might start wanting a new BU again...

ahopkins22LSV
11 minutes ago, Cory said:

I sure hope Malibu doesn't switch back to GM engines.  If they did, I might start wanting a new BU again...

That's a good thing! I would be in favor of it as well.

On May 20, 2016 at 10:20 AM, hethj7 said:

That dash has been talked about a lot.  We can disagree here, but better doesn't have to be more expensive.  Moomba is priced like Axis with a better dash, but maybe that is just a matter of preference.  

Yea, but you have stupid names like Craz, Mojo, and Mondo.   LOL

• Like 2

Delivery starts in August but haven't heard of any new features, at least on the 25LSV.  The options seem almost identical to the '16.

ahopkins22LSV
8 hours ago, AussieSkier said:

Inside knowledge or stab in the dark?

It would make perfect sense for them to have a 21ft version. 

I also agree with an mxz redesign. I wonder if it will be all three or stagger them like they did the LSV then VLX then vtx and 25 at the same time. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if the response is refreshed.