Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's new for 2017

Diesel86

Malibu is launching a Tinder/Grinder-type app for boat owners looking for a third and riders looking for a pull. You just look up fellow wake/ski/board/tube enthusiasts in your area and swipe left/right depending on your interest in their boat, location and availability.

Shhhh... don't tell anyone you heard it from me though.

Edited by RedOwl
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, boardjnky4 said:

My Guess:

A bigger badder Axis A24

Seems very likely.  Both the A22 and A20 have been refreshed.  I'd second the guess for a new M boat.  Not that it matters, but I'd love to see a smaller M before a 25 'er.

I think it s time to see a new MXZ line 

and maybe the LSV with the new gel design, with two color possible for the main hull as the 25. 

3 minutes ago, shawndoggy said:

M19

M19?  Over M21 or even M20?  I would expect an M that skirts under the 22 or 21.5 lake limit.  A 19 sounds too small for that style of boat to me.

2 hours ago, RedOwl said:

Malibu is launching a Tinder/Grinder-type app for boat owners looking for a third and riders looking for a pull. You just look up fellow wake/ski/board/tube enthusiasts in your area and swipe left/right depending on your interest in their boat, location and availability.

not sure i want anything to do with that

New dash for Axis.  

Integrated table/cup holders on the rear flip seat like Supra.  

New driver seat like Nautique with a side "cut out" for when the driver turns around without turning the seat. 

How abut some cabin speakers for the driver and observer? The speaker orientation in these new boats is terrible. Why is everything pointed at the back seat?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, RedOwl said:

Ha! So, who is really getting pulled??

hahahahaha

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

How abut some cabin speakers for the driver and observer? The speaker orientation in these new boats is terrible. Why is everything pointed at the back seat?

This.  1000 times...this.  It takes two people to make all the music go away from the driver's seat.  I spend most of my time right now listening to ONLY a subwoofer.  

1 hour ago, Stevo said:

Don't you mean "tugged "

Hahahahahaha 

I am more of a read between the lines kinda guy. Having kids around have moved me in that direction yet I cannot shake my sense of humor. It just dried out a bit!

My predictions:

1) Axis dash revision

2) Smaller M, 22 or 21

@IXFE You know the rules... You can't bring something up and then not tell!  Or post about something we WANT TO SEE (i.e. boat) with out pics!  

16 hours ago, Ronnie said:

you can do this yourself now, Ronnie.  Or so I've heard.... (and it's TOTALLY worth it)