Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 Locking Fuel Cap?

Shodan01

2 hours ago, Shodan01 said:

I know - its nuts - Gas Prices are cheap relatively to a few years ago in SC.  Its just a royal pain to deal with this bull crap.  

It's not just loosing the gas that sucks. They broke the chain & lost my gas cap too. What if they damage the boat? Or worse, what if they dump something in there that destroys your engine?

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
ahopkins22LSV

I am surprised that they were able to siphon gas out of your tank. That's a long route from the cap to the tank and the new fuel fill systems have different things in place for ventilation. I can barely get my siphon hose that I use for cans in my boat more then a few inches.