Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone have experience with Ronix customer service?

isellacuras

So here's a long little update. I contacted Ronix to let them know I was having a little trouble tracking down my receipt. I explained that I had found my receipt for my my Ronix one detachable handle I bought from evo in June of 2014 but the Frank handle that broke was purchased in summer of 2015 when my wife ran over the one.  In this case the Frank would be covered under the 1 year warranty.  I asked them about getting the Frank fixed under warranty and and they sounded like they were going to take care of my broken handle even without having to come up with l the receipt. I also asked about replacing the grip on the detachable since that is the whole concept behind the one detachable series handles (grip can be replaced with other style and shaped grips). The girl I spoke with said something along the lines of, no problem, send me an email and a picture and will get it taken care of.  She also said she would see about getting a replacement for the detachable since they don't sell the replacement handles. I was optimistic and quickly sent pictures of both handles and again offered to pay for the detachable handle. I spoke with the first customer service rep on March 20th and and called back on March 21st to explain my receipt situation and got a different customer service rep. I emailed the pictures she requested within hours of our second phone conversation on the 21st. No reply for a week so I sent another email on the 28th to see if they got my original email. I let them know if I needed my receipt I would dig a little deeper because I knew I would be able to find it. Still no reply. Tonight I sat down and went through my bank statements and found that I bought the handle from Bakes (knew at this point all would end well) so I emailed Bakes to see if they could send me a copy of the receipt or if they would be able to facilitate the warranty claim. I emailed Ronix again and let them know I found where the handle came from and when it was purchased. I also included the 3 other emails that were never replied to along with it. I'm hoping there's a simple explanation  behind their non replies but I'm not real thrilled that they haven't gotten back to me in 10 days. Looking forward to seeing what bakes has to say. My guess is that they will handle the replacement since the initial customer service rep said to contact the vendor it was purchased from. More to come.......

The wait definitely sucks, but I'm pretty sure Ronix is really busy with shop dating orders. Most shops request their large stocking orders to be shipped early April. The customer service reps for these companies are actually primarily inside sales reps that handle business to business stuff. They don't get a lot of direct contact with customers do the inside sales people just handle it. So at this time I'm sure they are slammed making sure the orders for dealers are correct and every detail is correct. It's pretty nuts when probably around 100 shops all want there stuff at the same time. 

I dont work for Ronix, so that is all speculation. But when I worked at a shop it was very common for all the companies to be really busy right around this time. 

I'm sure they will get you squared away though 

• Like 2

I got replies from both bakes and Ronix this morning. I understand companies like these are busy this time of year but 10 days of no response is not good customer service IMO. Especially after I sent 2 emails to make sure they received my prior emails within that 10 days. Bakes replied 9 am the following morning after receiving my late night email from last night. That's the customer service we have come to know and love.  A simple reply of, "we're working on it" or "we need [this]" would go a long ways.