Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help Find a Boat

RyanB

30 minutes ago, 95echelon said:

I think the issue is that most 05 and newer boats are over 30k. Even some 06-07 models near 40k. 

I haven't seen this option on older boats. If it's an 06+ option then his budget may have to be adjusted for ANY Malibu, not just those with spotter seats. I would be budgeting 40 tops and working from there. 

I'm not saying a disagree with you on budget, but it is always easy to tell someone else they should spend more $$$.

Put the passenger about 3' farther forward and they have the entire bow to themselves forward facing.  And then there's enough room to the right for a friend instead of that pesky driver.   

Now we're back to a normal hull.  I happen to know where he can find a sweet boat.  Mine.  Just saying... :)

On February 29, 2016 at 7:23 PM, 95echelon said:

I got it!

Bass boat pedestal seat in the table mount!

For some reason that evokes the opening montage of Beverly Hillbillies in my mind with grandma sitting on the bench up high in the truck. :)

Most of the boats posted have already sold.  There is one somewhere in Tennessee that he is having a friend look at, but keep the links coming if you see something that might work.