Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 boat delivery

smooky

9 hours ago, kskonn said:

They made the face panel at Hydrotunes. It will eventually have the matching green vinyl, just does not show uo until April 4th. They built a slot ported box for the sub that is concealed in the fiverglass but ported through the fiberglass sk you dont lose "tone"

No clue. I actually did not expect that feature. It was a "thank you" for some assistance I gave my dealer and Malibu. 

That is a sweet "thank you" gift!!! I can only imagine the excitement when you first saw that!

12 hours ago, Skin2Win said:

That is a sweet "thank you" gift!!! I can only imagine the excitement when you first saw that!

Yea it was pretty awesome. My wife was more excited, she always struggles with driving and changing the speed or any other Adjustment. In addition i got the power seat, the wife was pumped about that as well. 

Just got a call from my dealer. My bu is on her way for her custom boat cover (will be done next week), so delivery should be in around 2 weeks from now.

I will probably go to the shop next week, and take some pictures and see her in real !

I'm like a kid waiting for his first ice-cream !! Can't wait !!!:woot:

5 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Worst part about that ^^^^ is that glassy water not being shredded. 

While that's true, it's not everything it seems to be.  Here is what the water actually looks like...

VZM.IMG_20160406_125707.jpg

Just now, Stevo said:

POLLEN?

I have no clue.  Looks like amoebas floating in the water but it's like that as deep as you can see (3-4 feet).  Crazy... 

32 minutes ago, ponderosasurf said:

Is that a hint of blue in the speaker grilles? Or just the way the light reflects off of it?

probably protective film

• Like 1
On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:23 AM, malibuskier2003 said:

First day on the water yesterday.  Break in sucks.  Sorry about the shining dome, I forgot my hat...

Dave

Break in?  Is that where you first warm the engine up to operating temp and then use the boat as intended?

On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:57 AM, malibuskier2003 said:

While that's true, it's not everything it seems to be.  Here is what the water actually looks like...

VZM.IMG_20160406_125707.jpg

Looks like an algae bloom to me.