Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 boat delivery

smooky

ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, Ifinallygota21v said:

mine is in and i have pics but don't know how to post them.  any help?

Upload to photobucket then copy and paste the img link it provides you with every picture into the text box here.

Thanks guys. Wanted to try to be just a little 

different. Got wheels after the fact, tint today, 4 rev 10s with blue led rings on the way. Have you guys seen the new colored doomed Malibu logos? Thinking about doing that in vapor blue as well

ahopkins22LSV

Very nice! 

To you question about the emblems, yes I would! I wasn't sure about vapor blue first seeing it o line a few years ago. Then I saw our boat in person during a demo and and my jaw dropped. I love it now and I find myself replacing things for the boat and even clothes to match the vapor blue... My wife says I have a problem.. :whistle:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Very nice! 

To you question about the emblems, yes I would! I wasn't sure about vapor blue first seeing it o line a few years ago. Then I saw our boat in person during a demo and and my jaw dropped. I love it now and I find myself replacing things for the boat and even clothes to match the vapor blue... My wife says I have a problem.. :whistle:

I wanted to paint my kitchen vapor blue lol!

hubs shot that down but its still going to be blue... just not as intense.

On 3/16/2016 at 8:14 AM, Pnwrider said:

Here you go, sick color scheme! 

blue_zpsstoi9cvj.jpg

Nice pick on these colors! I dig that hint of black thrown in there with G4....beautiful! 

• Like 3
On February 28, 2016 at 7:46 AM, Slurpee said:

Here's our new ride.  We should see it at the end of April or early May.

25283608481_f9d3b310fe_b.jpg

25350464456_ffdd824dcb_b.jpg

24746032444_60d3b933bc_b.jpg

25258378652_4f1bc4d7bf_b.jpg

25009040069_d4e33eb9c3_b.jpg25350463796_6f0e7cde15_b.jpg

Picasso piece of art! Congrats that is a masterpiece of color continuity at its finest! Thanks for sharing!

Great looking boat.  Love the colors.  We played with some red combos and then fell back to the orange.  Got to see mine today and was blown away.  I bet you can't wait.  Congrats and best of luck!!

Hey guys! New member and soon to be new Malibu owner. Just got word from the dealer that mine will spray 3/24. Anyone know about how long the process takes from spray to shipping? Can't wait for it to get here!URL]URL]

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-19%20at%207.01.2

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Josh78 said:

Hey guys! New member and soon to be new Malibu owner. Just got word from the dealer that mine will spray 3/24. Anyone know about how long the process takes from spray to shipping? Can't wait for it to get here!URL]URL]

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-19%20at%207.01.2

Mine sprayed 3/4.  Got her on 3/18.

a few more photos. They're not great...I think I was too excited to focus!  Maybe not until I figure out photobucket

43088BFA-0819-4204-9533-135CA1EE4045_zps3604C433-016C-478D-B900-F9D702019A0F_zps

Edited by ctvandy23