Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 boat delivery

smooky

Finally had an opportunity to unwrap her and take a quick look. Looking forward to getting her in the water in a few months.

+1 for the orange, nice color pick and beautiful boat! Congratulations....

Finally had an opportunity to unwrap her and take a quick look. Looking forward to getting her in the water in a few months.

Looks great! We just put a deposit down on a VTX and we were going to do an orange and black color scheme that is similar. Cool to see what it will look like.

I just ordered a 2016 vtx here in New Zealand. Arrived in approx 10 weeks. My first Malibu, can't wait! Vapour blue and white!

Edited by Kinloch
  • Like 2

Looking forward to seeing pics of all these new boats coming in, nothing better than going down to the dealer and picking up your new ride! being excited would be a total understatement... congrats to all of you.... your going to have a great summer! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, bcoppess23 said:

How are the two different blues?  They look amazing here but I cannot tell from that image... Congrats - I love it!

The two blues turned out great. Dark blue metallic and dark blue. Love this boat, a lot of good family memories are about to begin

9 minutes ago, ctvandy23 said:

Congrats! Love the blue.  We went back and forth with that blue for a while, but went back to orange and black.  

Thanks, I looked at orange/black as well for awhile. Love that combination. Orange and black will make a beautiful boat. When do you get your boat??