Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 boat delivery

smooky

On 4/11/2016 at 8:06 AM, smooky said:

My new toy is at the cover shop so still a week to wait to get her. Well here you go some pics. (it was quite dark in the shop, can't wait to see her on the lake with sun)

IMG_0309_zpsdhqv7kgk.jpg

IMG_0308_zpso9smwfdf.jpg

IMG_0307_zps5uneirl3.jpg

IMG_0298_zps5bzh4rix.jpg

IMG_0297_zps0baf8znq.jpg

IMG_0296_zpsxypijth1.jpg

IMG_0293_zpsdpwxfskv.jpg

IMG_0292_zps6pu8bnkz.jpg

IMG_0291_zpsnmqeb7mj.jpg

I love the color scheme.  I'm building a 23 LSV that's very similar; same pattern but with the new White Metallic where you have Silver Metallic.

I can't quite figure out what color you used for the floor.  Is that moonbeam or sandstone?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Brent Wall said:

I love the color scheme.  I'm building a 23 LSV that's very similar; same pattern but with the new White Metallic where you have Silver Metallic.

I can't quite figure out what color you used for the floor.  Is that moonbeam or sandstone?

It is moonbeam. I m sure the white metallic will looks amazing 

17 hours ago, LS1boarder said:

IMG_0122.jpg

The dealership sent this to me today as they prepped it for pickup, making the trek on Friday to Green Bay to pick it up!! Sooooooo pumped!!!

@LS1boarder I may or may not have ogled this boat a time or two at Shipyard...

Amazing purchase! I hope your travels are as safe as the boat is amazing :drool:

17 hours ago, LS1boarder said:

IMG_0122.jpg

The dealership sent this to me today as they prepped it for pickup, making the trek on Friday to Green Bay to pick it up!! Sooooooo pumped!!!

I don't know if its just the picture but your trailer jack looks a little out of wack.      Great looking boat by the way! 

5 hours ago, RedOwl said:

@LS1boarder I may or may not have ogled this boat a time or two at Shipyard...

Amazing purchase! I hope your travels are as safe as the boat is amazing :drool:

Thanks @RedOwl! I'm super excited, and the folks at shipyard have been awesome even with this complicated out of state purchase!  

5 hours ago, Cole2001 said:

I don't know if its just the picture but your trailer jack looks a little out of wack.      Great looking boat by the way! 

You're right, good eye! I'll look into that when I arrive, thanks for the heads up! 

On 3/22/2017 at 5:43 AM, ahopkinsTXi said:

@LS1boarder I think domed numbers to match the wakesetter logo or with blue in it would look awesome. Call them up to have them make you some proofs so you can print them out and see how they look on the boat.

What do you think about this? Does the "A" in "PA" look like a "D"?IMG_0128.jpg

Look at the "A" in "WakeSetter" on the side of your boat.  I think it'll look great once you get it on the boat.  Does look a little goofy by itself.

20150927_102315_zpsfpwe0bj9.jpg

No "A", but it gives you an idea

Edited by Sixer

IMG_1135.JPG 

Take a look at the ones I used from Domed.  I matched the Malibu instead of the Wakesetter to have matching font on each side of the Wakesetter logo.  

ahopkins22LSV
8 hours ago, LS1boarder said:

What do you think about this? Does the "A" in "PA" look like a "D"?IMG_0128.jpg

I'd print them out and tape them to the boat to get an idea. Or go with font the match the Malibu as mentioned below. 

9 hours ago, LS1boarder said:

What do you think about this? Does the "A" in "PA" look like a "D"?

I don't think you're local law enforcement authorities will be happy with that font.

Edited by MadMan

Thanks guys! I think I'm leaning towards the Malibu font. The authorities gave me a hard time about the spacing on my last boat so I think it's a safer bet. 

One more question? Should I tow it back without the cover on? It's supposed to rain in the morning, and trying to decide if I should tow with no cover in the rain. 

• 1 month later...