Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M235 - G Killer?

Dan Cummins

1 hour ago, UpperleftWake said:

She's a beaut man. Interior and Exterior is dialed!

Thanks to you for picking it first :clap:

Posting this one to see the 14 inch Wheels...only thing I could option down at the time...Trailer will never get used outside of service and resale... they look they they are struggling :) 

IMG_2347_zpstbkciwf5.gif

Edited by Cipro
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Cipro said:

Thanks to you for picking it first :clap:

Posting this one to see the 14 inch Wheels...only thing I could option down at the time...Trailer will never get used outside of service and resale... they look they they are struggling :) 

IMG_2347_zpstbkciwf5.gif

I'm stoked I got to aid in the process of your color selections. If you ever need any help with anything else, just let me know. Enjoy your M!!

On 2/27/2016 at 2:37 PM, Cipro said:

IMG_2347_zpstbkciwf5.gif

Are those quick release fender receivers in between the aft and mid cleats?  Also, forward of the mid cleat there are 2 things...I presume one is a nav light, what is the other?

11 hours ago, formulaben said:

Are those quick release fender receivers in between the aft and mid cleats?  Also, forward of the mid cleat there are 2 things...I presume one is a nav light, what is the other?

I'm just taking a guess but it looks like the horn 

The tint work is done...not sure how much I love it...may remove...after boat show..thoughts? Never had tinted boat before..good news with this boat I can finally see OVER the windshield.

Tint_zpslanu76zq.jpg

That tint looks sooooooo SICK! at dusk/evening just peek over the windshield... pro's far outweigh the cons on tinting imo.   During the day its so nice to have it and it does help keep a lot of UV off your dash/screen.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Fman said:

That tint looks sooooooo SICK! at dusk/evening just peek over the windshield... pro's far outweigh the cons on tinting imo.   During the day its so nice to have it and it does help keep a lot of UV off your dash/screen.

I agree on the tint. Looks good. I was hesitant on getting mine done. I did 20% and I love it. Haven't had a problem seeing yet, and I spend a lot of evenings on he water. 

• Like 2