Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M235 - G Killer?

Dan Cummins

Tourbillion Movements are basically the most complex thing you can ever imagine in a watch. 3-axis Tourbillion is basically the holy grail.

Their value is in the precious machining and hand building of the movement.... oh and then like 90% exclusivity.

If you can't pop that off the dash and wear it on your wrist I'm out.

Tourbillion Movements are basically the most complex thing you can ever imagine in a watch. 3-axis Tourbillion is basically the holy grail.

Their value is in the precious machining and hand building of the movement.... oh and then like 90% exclusivity.

If you can't sleep in it, I'm out.

Chatted with the MN Inboard sales guy at the Mpls. Cabin Show last weekend.  He said they had sold six M235's and that the last one ordered would not be delivered until July or August.

They are selling.

I was just in the factory today and they had at least 4 on the line.  One was a crazy all black .. everything black!  No accent color just a dark charcoal on one of the interior panels and the rest was BLACK.  

I didn't see anything but black .. except for a charcoal / dark grey panel.  BLACK.  I would have taken a picture but they won't let you take any which I think is kind of odd.  The full factory tour video on the website is actually pretty accurate to how the process looks in person (although its a little cleaner in the video .. haha).

4 hours ago, pauley71 said:

I didn't see anything but black .. except for a charcoal / dark grey panel.  BLACK.  I would have taken a picture but they won't let you take any which I think is kind of odd.  The full factory tour video on the website is actually pretty accurate to how the process looks in person (although its a little cleaner in the video .. haha).

There are usually some boats with engineering test stuff and sometimes a prototype model on the line.

No pics=no leaks to the public/competitors.

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 4:55 PM, IXFE said:

How much did the river drop when you filled up the tanks?  :cry:

It wouldn't have dropped at all since you are displacing the same amount of water that you take onboard......

:rockon:

On 2/23/2016 at 1:02 PM, minnmarker said:

Chatted with the MN Inboard sales guy at the Mpls. Cabin Show last weekend.  He said they had sold six M235's and that the last one ordered would not be delivered until July or August.

They are selling.

On 2/24/2016 at 8:43 PM, wakebrdr94 said:

M235 going to the LA Boat show is pre sold....

M235 at the Indianapolis Boat show is pre-sold as well

Is it just me... or do others think it's strange that they did that ONE panel in black!  

Feels lopsided to me. 

23 hours ago, Technicallyabu said:

It wouldn't have dropped at all since you are displacing the same amount of water that you take onboard......

:rockon:

Eureka!  Teach me more about buoyancy, Archimedes. :lol:

Edited by IXFE
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, IXFE said:

Is it just me... or do others think it's strange that they did that ONE panel in black!  

Feels lopsided to me. 

Nobody likes a know-it-all. ;)

Would you have done that panel in white? 

46 minutes ago, ibelonginprison said:

That color scheme looks familiar. Can't quite place it.

IXFE, can you help me out?  Where might I have seen color combos like this before...................................

I still think its his. that unwrapping thread is an elaborate rouse

• Like 4