Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M235 - G Killer?

Dan Cummins

Missed the live stream. What do we know at this point?

You didn't miss much... just a short commercial style video featuring a MC flat-bill model dude and some shots of the new G Killa on the water. No details provided.

• Like 3

First thoughts are malibus ceo is a terrible public speaker. That was an utter waste of time. I'm glad I got to watch some trust fund kid pull up in a lamb tho. That really made the video...

Did you notice his shirt said, "I've got 99 problems." Is that a 1%'er joke shirt? Sort of funny, sort of poor class... :)

Edited by Cory

Did you notice his shirt said, "I've got 99 problems." Is that a 1%'er joke shirt? Sort of funny, sort of poor class... :)

that's your hint at the price point they are hoping to sell it at...

I think it is a nice looking boat, really short on substance at this point though. You can definitely see some G influence.

it's definitely not an innovative look. I had to go look at the new Gs after, and they look way nicer. It really does remind me of an asr, not bad looking boats at all, but really not competitive with the Gs
ahopkins22LSV

You guys notice that the back up camera is integrated into the read grab handle? Neat little touch.

Not surpised no specs are released in this. This the the viewing party for the 2016 models. Specs will be released tomorrow.

The marketing is poor. Drive your lambo up to your mansion and walk right past your new boat. We've talked about how the pricing has become out of control, this new release won't help stagnate them.

I agree with IXFE, the wave certainly did not look like the leaked pic.

First thoughts are malibus ceo is a terrible public speaker. That was an utter waste of time. I'm glad I got to watch some trust fund kid pull up in a lamb tho. That really made the video...

Man, I was saying the same thing. Most CEO's sound really intelligent.

Epic fail if this is suppose to be the most luxurious tow boat. I wouldn't put it in the top 2 as far as luxury goes. Maybe the wake will be it's redeeming feature, time will tell.

i think malibu is trying to unseat MC at the d-bag marketers of the industry, a lambo driving up to a mansion as the intro to a boat reveal? seriously???? No real video of what the wakeboard wake looks like. Very disappointing

someone please juxtapose the transom of that m235 with an X23.