Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M235 - G Killer?

Dan Cummins

Just making sure I understand the program. Is it:

First we hate it. Then we love it. Then we complain about how much it costs. Then we revert to talking about paddleboats and financing. Then someone asks if Chee still does upholstery on Ford f150's. :biggrin:

No you forgot about all the wild assumptions and speculations being tossed about..... :lol:

I think that it is , first you love it , then hate it, then complain about how much it cost, then we all worry that the wrong Joey gets one and throws rollers over the wrong person and get surfing outlawed. That Joey doesn't care because he still has a 180k sweet tubing boat and party barge.

Completely forgot about those important steps.

Love, hate, speculate new features, hate new features, love new features, point out flaws in design, hate design, f150, love design, compare g23, hate, love, spring time!

I think that it is , first you love it , then hate it, then complain about how much it cost, then we all worry that the wrong Joey gets one and throws rollers over the wrong person and get surfing outlawed. That Joey doesn't care because he still has a 180k sweet tubing boat and party barge.

I'm glad someone else uses the term "joey", I thought it was just me...

It was either Joey or Chad. In my bike and board store we use both. "What a Chad" or "What a Joey" .FYI If you here someone say that to you, then you know they where not just mixed up on what your name is.

per malibu boats Instagram account, M235 details will be revealed live tonight at 7:30 pm eastern time!

edit: on malibu's website

Edited by ponderosasurf

Back to price speculation. I found this during my travels earlier this year. If MSRP for a loaded 23 LSV is $182K, then I have to believe this thing will be over $200K all loaded up!

E6F019F6-6C2F-4B97-AF73-68A9317DFC3B_zps

Edited by vaporbluebu

per malibu boats Instagram account, M235 details will be revealed live tonight at 7:30 pm eastern time!

edit: on malibu's website

It will be a live stream. I'll be live blogging it through this thread.

ahopkins22LSV

@vaporbluebu.....those prices are insane. I feel like I got the wind knocked out of me.

That 2016 has every single possible option, at least I think. And you would be paying no where near the MSRP. But, yes I bet this boat has a MSRP around 200k.

Guess we are still in and or back to the speculation phase :rofl:

Let's get some last minute guesses going! I unfortunately have to work this evening otherwise I would be watching the stream, hopefully they have a recording of it posted somewhere so I can watch it prior to seeing everyone's reaction here on the forum!

My MSRP guess is $225k stock with the option to downgrade features

It doesn't have every option, that's the funny part. A few things it doesn't have just off the top of my head are wakeview seating, deckadence floor mat (does have carpet however deckadence is another approx. $1k more than the carpet msrp), fire suppression system, engine flush kit, fender pros, or chart plotter nav. I know those things aren't necessities my any means but these options added are another few thousand $$$ msrp that could be added to that price lol

Edited by SSinister06

I am guessing 195k fully loaded. I suspect it will likely be roughly same as a 25. The 25 bases 16k more than the 23 but includes the 450 so $7500 upgrade included in the 16k. So the 25 is really only $8500 more than the 23. So based on the posted quote I suspect sub $200. Not by much, but sub 200. Which still puts you over $150k before tax title etc

I wonder what the cost per pull would be if you account for depreciation over a 2 year period of ownership and 200 hours per year.

Not as bad as you would think but still UGLY. Let's for the sake of argument say 30k hit on resale 2 years old 400 hours. Assuming 3 pulls per hour. That is 1200 pulls, so $25 per pull + $10 per pull for fuel. So $35 per pull.... given 30k depreciation and 10 GPH Edited by DarkSide