Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M235 - G Killer?

Dan Cummins

Looks like the nose slopes down in the teaser pic, not a big fan of that look, why not keep it up high to reduce the risk of taking any rollers over the bow?

Easier to see over when loaded down and the bow is elevated?

Why buy Honda when you can afford a Porsche? They both get you from A to B, but the level of refinement and technology between the two are vastly different.

You're looking at this the same way I look at people that drive those fancy cars. Sure, I'd like to take a Corvette out for a nice day cruise, but my Mazda gets me around town just the same and costs quite a bit less. These people have the money to spend and want higher quality. I'm sure bling factor is a good chunk of it too.

Very true. In the case of Malibu vs Axis it's the bling and technology on the surface because in the end they are both made in the same building and under the surface BOTH still have the same leftover pieces of wire, pieces of carpet, rough/jagged fiberglass cuts, extra screws, misaligned towers at times, zip ties, etc.

I see a jelly and Peanut Butter M235 in Afuns future.

I have to admit it would look really good in purple flake, with PB interior

I was holding out hope he'd spring for a blue and grey one. I think the dark blue might go okay with PB interior, but vapor would probably be a no-no.

Since things are so good...unemployment at 5% and all....I may be in the market for one of these. I like the walk through !

How are you going to tow it with the low rider?? I say you do a combo deal M235 + F650. I think the PB interior would look good in the truck as well.

3317509759_2e2bf6c266.jpg

Or something a little more loud??

62ba6a98ea9edda6120cc2adfa16ff7b.jpg

Edited by Tims

Check out Munson Ski & Marine Facebook page for a picture of the Surf Wake boys and girls

Edited by Malibu Mike D1