Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M235 - G Killer?

Dan Cummins

Your kidding right? Please tell me you are or I am taking all your ndawg bucks away. :lol:

I'm not sure who's kidding but in fact the base engine is the H5 which, gasp....is actually a 325 CI engine. 355 HP and 405 lb ft.

:biggrin: I only asked because it was mentioned in the video and I went bug eyed when I thought about that little engine in that barge.

• Like 1

13 pages, and how many are talking about the m235 ? Men, could we go back to the main topic ? I like talking about cars, financing option, etc. but we are getting lost. So just wait about info and then debate and for others topics let's create an appropriate thread ;-)

• Like 2

Googling M235 and all you see are a bunch of girly BMWs.....

And before everyone jumps in to defend BMWs, let me remind you that my grandma drives a 5 series. Dont be her

The M235 Bimmer should have been called the M3 but BMW screwed up their naming nomenclature when the 3 series became 4 doors. Horror for us M devotees. Disclosure, I have an M3.

FWIW, the M series "35" engines make 406 Lb. Ft. of torque at about 1900 rpm with a 3.0 liter twin turbo engine. 425 HP at 5500 rpm. Not too shabby. Maybe they should put it in a boat!

The M235 Bimmer should have been called the M3 but BMW screwed up their naming nomenclature when the 3 series became 4 doors. Horror for us M devotees. Disclosure, I have an M3.

FWIW, the M series "35" engines make 406 Lb. Ft. of torque at about 1900 rpm with a 3.0 liter twin turbo engine. 425 HP at 5500 rpm. Not too shabby. Maybe they should put it in a boat!

I kinda think they should have simply called it the M2. The issue is that it's not really an M car. It's more of an M package, like the MSport package.

• Like 2

Does a citation X that seats 8 people have $23M in value when you can buy a used king air that seats the same number for a couple hundred grand? For some, no, for others, yes. Point is, just because many on here and pay homage to "the good ol' days" doesn't mean that there's not a few hundred people who would buy it.

This isn't a fair comparison. First you're talking about one of the fastest corporate jets produced verses a prop. They fly at completely different altitudes and speeds. Furthermore, a King Air 200 will cost you a lot more than a couple hundred.

Do those gates look really big to anyone? Disclosure: Listed boat owner

I thought the same thing. I don't own a Bu' but surf them all the time with my friends. Those look way taller than any other gate I have seen.

ahopkins22LSV

The gates do look huge, but makes sense. Look at a VTX gate then go look at a LSV gate. The LSV is much bigger. And I would venture to guess the VLX is sized somewhere in between those two.

Also, I don't think we are going to hear many details or specs until after the dealer meeting. When this boat was supposed to be released...