Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Please Post Up the Song of the Season on your BU' even if its Country..

Afun

They opened for lady gaga when I saw her last year at lake tahoe. Very weird for sure.

I like weird. It's totally corporate and contrived (you can't tell me three 13 year old Japanese girls got the idea to start a metal band), but where else but Japan would they think to put that combination together?

Not going to lie. If they come through the Midwest or if they're playing in Tokyo when I'm there next month, I'm going. I don't even like J-Pop or Metal...

Edited by UWSkier

I want to take full credit for the discovery of TechnoViking.... The parody's on YouTube are too much...funniest comments I have ever read in my entire life

Edited by Afun
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 for Buy Me a Boat

For the Country haters out there (which seem plentiful on this thread...which actually surprises me a bit), you have got to love a song about boats, trucks, the worlds greatest cooler, and cold beer. :-)

I know everybody says

Money can't buy happiness....

But it can buy me a boat

It can buy me a truck to pull it

It can buy me a Yeti 110 iced down with some Silver Bullets.

-- Mike

I listen to all music almost equally and love country but this song is by far one of the most stupid songs in country I've ever heard. Just my opinion. Like some Jake Owen and a couple Florida Georgia Line but I leave country playlist for end of the day floating at sunset, never when riding/surfing or tie-ups.

• 3 weeks later...

Have a few that seemed to be overplayed by crew members more than others...

The Weeknd - The Hills

Selena Gomez - Good For You

E-40 - Choices (Yup) <--{stupid bass!}

Naughty Boy - La La La

Meek Mill - All Eyez On You

Major Lazer - Lean On

Last but not least, always a throwback...

Mark Morrison - "Return of the Mack" over the tower speakers always with women all over the cove dancing in memory of their youth. ?

Edited by triscadek